• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Beautiful Noob V9 Hulk? Can any Pro tell?

sadistface

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
19/11/16
I was on YouTube searching for the latest noob V9 and I found this video, https://youtu.be/WIHA95bY1Bc .

Can any Pros tell what version or factory is this Hulk from? When I look at the bracelets it's 100% from the noob factory V7 & above.

Greatly appreciated. Thanks

Sent from the RWI App

sadistface

Banned
19/11/16
I actually commented on his videos. He said it's built by a "friend" in Switzerland. I say it's built by Noob factory in China.

Ah.. I see I see, looks like a V9 to me tho.. hmm any experts can tell?

Sent from the RWI App

Mosse

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
6/9/15
LOL NOOB FACTORY ???? It’s ARF. Look hand insert, dial cyclop, noob suck.

Froesaker

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/4/18
I do not think it looks completly noob or completly arf, could it be a mix of both of those watches? Or is it a unknow maker?

Reactions: occb2

sadistface

Banned
19/11/16
LOL NOOB FACTORY ???? It’s ARF. Look hand insert, dial cyclop, noob suck.

I have been looking tho, but the watch doesn't look exactly like ARF.. Especially the case tho and the DW, and the bracelet.. did you see the regular tho? The green on the insert and dial doesn't seems dark too.. hmm...

Sent from the RWI App

sadistface

Banned
19/11/16
smoke occb2 pro expert, are you guys able to tell ? ARF or V9 or V8 tho? ????

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Last edited:

Froesaker

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/4/18
Is the daytona he made a video on the new noob? Anyone who can make a comparrison? Becouse if it is i want it ????

Itto

Bizzarro Superman
Patron
Certified
26/9/17
The 9th gate
I think its a noob/arf franken.. clasp code is st9 which is noob - but the clasp itself looks arf, just like insert/bezel but idk if ifs even possible to interchange those two. Its a mystery..

Reactions: Froesaker
30/11/17
EU
I think its a noob/arf franken.. clasp code is st9 which is noob - but the clasp itself looks arf, just like insert/bezel but idk if ifs even possible to interchange those two. Its a mystery..

Looks all noob to me. The engraving isn't brownish as the ARF and the insert numbers looks too white to be ARF. Idk, it's really difficult to tell as things look different depending on the light but I would bet this is a noob. Need to check again.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
It's the new factory - Aroob.

Reactions: brane

Sharki06

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified