• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Looking for Cellini Rolex Super Rep

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
it seems like there are not many people interested in Cellini ? frustrated...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kdawggy

Known Member
3/4/18
Be patient. You're not going to get many people in the mood to help by spamming the boards with multiple threads, especially if you haven't bothered using the NWBIG list first.

michi_werner

Known Member
21/8/18
Be patient. You're not going to get many people in the mood to help by spamming the boards with multiple threads, especially if you haven't bothered using the NWBIG list first.

Hi Kdawggy,

I have checked the NWBIG list but could not find anything on Cellinis on there, could you please tell me if I am missing something? Thanks!

simplysimo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
28/10/17
Hi vz007,

For Cellini the main factory if MKF (MK). I have a V3 and the flaws are minor (tickness 11.8mm and strap among all), but now I've seen it has been released a V4 with some improvements. Now tickness is 10.5mm and if you take a genuine alligator strap, you have a winner.

Reactions: vcappp

travisdel67

Horology Curious
1/10/18
So the CELLINI 50509 RG V4 MK 1:1 is a super rep ?
I check for gen strap but that cost $300+ is there another cheap way ? (budget for the strap is $100)

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
The MKF is very very good! Leather is also very good. REP buckle is 18mm whereas GEN is 16mm. Setting the time is not as per GEN but its a Super REP for sure.

Reactions: vcappp

travisdel67

Horology Curious
1/10/18
First, thanks all for your answer, I will go with the time v4

@efajri How much do you pay for it ?
@johnlogan what do you mean by setting time is not same as gen ?

For all : I have few questions
1) Do I have to ask for QC pics before I pay or after I pay ? Sound stupid but real question
2) Can an expert or somebody that know the thing analyse my QC ( I know that we are not allowed to post it directly in the forum) using PM
3) I really like the Rose Gold version but @
dondulah says that it will wear out. Is it real ? Should I choose the silver version instead ?
4) How long the watch should be ok if I use it every day ?

Thanks amazing community here
Will give a review :)

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
First, thanks all for your answer, I will go with the time v4

@efajri How much do you pay for it ?
@johnlogan what do you mean by setting time is not same as gen ?

For all : I have few questions
1) Do I have to ask for QC pics before I pay or after I pay ? Sound stupid but real question
2) Can an expert or somebody that know the thing analyse my QC ( I know that we are not allowed to post it directly in the forum) using PM
3) I really like the Rose Gold version but @
dondulah says that it will wear out. Is it real ? Should I choose the silver version instead ?
4) How long the watch should be ok if I use it every day ?

Thanks amazing community here
Will give a review :)

I don't remember the exact $ amount, but it was between $180-$250. You can ask WBK. Here is the pic of my cellini.

zL6c0.jpg

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
another problem is..

Genuine Cellini ‘s case materials are

white gold

or

rose gold

so there will be a difference in weight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk