• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Perfect Rolex Submarine 116610LN

Nokia_3310

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/4/18
Hello guys.:cool:
I know a lot of you as I have looked for the answer to the perfect watch. After a lot of research in this endless forum, I am Hopefully asking you guys for help.

Yes I know we all want the 1:1 rep for this one, but What is closest? Should we Wait for any upcoming versions or is there a watch out there to go grab? Maybe some replacements to get the super duper rep?!? :thinking:

I have now been thinking about buying the Sub, but ended up waiting over 1 year.

Does anyone have any experiences? Optionally Got the chance to compare with a gen? I have watched a video on YT Where a guy compares Noob hulk with a gen Black dial. He was surpriced over the quality, but have read that clasp is better on arf etc.

I Really need an end of this. I Think a lot of us perfectionists does. Whatever the price is but the quality should be corresponding. Of course it would be nice just buying the gen, but sorry for this poor man still having a nokia3310. :p

I trust you guys. Hopefully this topic would end any of my other fellas confused minds. Lets go sub! :punk:

Nokia_3310

2/4/18
Devinthedoc Hey there!
Nice to know you’re enjoying your watches. Could you share with us which one we should look for? Help would Really be appreciated.

Have a Nice one :drinks_cheers:

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I'd go with the ARF. You had better get ready for the submarine jokes and pictures.

Nokia_3310

2/4/18
Hello Tucker!
Thanks for your reply. What makes you wanna choice ARF over the new Noob v9?

Jokes are good in life. Let them pop up as long we can assist each other :D

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Hello Tucker!
Thanks for your reply. What makes you wanna choice ARF over the new Noob v9?

Jokes are good in life. Let them pop up as long we can assist each other :D

Bezel insert. The ARF is better. If you're going with a genuine insert go Noob.
sub.jpg

pompompurin

:3
Patron
Certified
28/7/15
Hong Kong
The best sub I had was Subway $5 footlong buffalo chicken sub in Des Moines, IA couple of years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Bingo!
A $5 subway sub is more gen than than a Noob v9 or ARF 116610

Despite the praises and acclaims of the ARF 116610, it somehow has the wrong crown/stem/tube height which is an instant tell for me. It's a shame that they have to screw that feature up when the watch is powered by a 2824-2 movement

Reactions: efajri

ShovelnTC

Renowned Member
14/6/13
AU
Mate you're looking for an answer that will never come, the guys here all have different opinions and if you are really looking for minor imperfections, tells or faults then you will find them on any version that you pick.

What I may be happy with will not necessarily make you happy.

The best you can do is do all the research and make your own mind up otherwise just take Tuckers advice and buy the ARF, that's what I'd be doing...................................or maybe I'd buy the Noob............................Mmmmm decisions decisions.

Buy either the ARF/VRF or Noob and be happy with what you get or if you think that the tells/faults will disappoint you then forget any Rep as they all have them.

Now please don't spend the next 20 posts asking the same question as the members will get restless and start being unfriendly.

Kwigyboo

12/2/18
USA
Hello guys.:cool:
I know a lot of you as I have looked for the answer to the perfect watch. After a lot of research in this endless forum, I am Hopefully asking you guys for help.

Yes I know we all want the 1:1 rep for this one, but What is closest? Should we Wait for any upcoming versions or is there a watch out there to go grab? Maybe some replacements to get the super duper rep?!? :thinking:

I have now been thinking about buying the Sub, but ended up waiting over 1 year.

Does anyone have any experiences? Optionally Got the chance to compare with a gen? I have watched a video on YT Where a guy compares Noob hulk with a gen Black dial. He was surpriced over the quality, but have read that clasp is better on arf etc.

I Really need an end of this. I Think a lot of us perfectionists does. Whatever the price is but the quality should be corresponding. Of course it would be nice just buying the gen, but sorry for this poor man still having a nokia3310. :p

I trust you guys. Hopefully this topic would end any of my other fellas confused minds. Lets go sub! :punk:

No matter how much some people try to kid themselves and factories try to bullshit, there is not a replica that is truly 1:1 to a gen. A replica will always be a replica mate, there has to be compromise somewhere. Just read some reviews and look at some member photos, pick what you think looks best and don't look back. Good luck and enjoy!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

reptime101

15/9/18
ARF V2 coming out next year if you can wait -- otherwise i'd get a noob v9 and wait for a gen insert to pop up on the sales section of the forum

Nokia_3310

2/4/18
Hello everyone. Thank you for the replyes! Really appreciated.

Its not a Surprice for me that you guys tell me to get an ARF. This was my thought aswell. Thank you for confirming.

Do you guys know if there is any possibility to get an arf watch/bracelett and replace/ADD the case from an Noob case to get an Nice clasp and “gen” case?

Is it a must to buy two watches to do this or is there a possibility to buy parts from each supplier to connect it to a single Nice piece?

Thank you. :wave-1:

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Endless questions . . .

Ramils

31/8/18
While it is true we all want gen watch but rep is a rep. The question is what is the price point at which you feel you have the best looking rep. If you are wpending abt 1000$ to get two watches, is it really that worth it ?

Keniath

16/9/16
Upper Austria, Linz
there is NO perfect Submariner Rep. If you want the best out of the box rep get an ARF, if you plan on going franken or modding get a Noob v9
Im pretty happy with my ARF

Reactions: gabro

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I saw it coming, I guess the polite approach still doesn't work.

Hopefully we won't get another thread opened asking the same questions.

Yeah, just imagine if next week somebody who just joined went and asked exactly the same question. Boy, that would be amusing !

Evoss

29/2/16
ARF V2 coming out next year if you can wait -- otherwise i'd get a noob v9 and wait for a gen insert to pop up on the sales section of the forum

How do you know the ARF v2 is out next year, is there and ETA for next year?

Reactions: jfdupuis