• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Price gen blue dial daytona

xkavaz

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/5/18
Hi, i've a genuine blue dial daytona but i don't know how much is his value. Someone can help me?

Thanks

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Let's see, hmmm. Google the model number?
Look on a used Rolex dealer site, Chrono24, Ashton, eBay?
Take it to Rolex AD ?

This is something simple you can research for yourself. If it's Gen, do you own it ? If so, you should have some idea of how much it cost.

If you want help here, at least post photos of the watch. Include the model number. No way anyone can help without some basic information.

xkavaz

Banned
3/5/18
i've just the dial, not the watch. Year 2012. My dad bought it for me as gift for graduation. I've found only 1 dial on ebay from italy at 2000 euros.

Legger

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
8/1/11
i've just the dial, not the watch. Year 2012. My dad bought it for me as gift for graduation. I've found only 1 dial on ebay from italy at 2000 euros.

Why didn’t he buy you the whole watch?! Will you be getting more parts as you reach milestones in your life?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: KJ2020

xkavaz

Banned
3/5/18
Why didn’t he buy you the whole watch?! Will you be getting more parts as you reach milestones in your life?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ahahahaha
i think he found a good deal with one of his watch reseller friends, but not enough to get the whole watch... sad

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Even for pricing just the dial, you can research yourself by starting out as I originally mentioned above.
Since your father purchased it, would he not know how much he paid for it? How about his watch "reseller" friends.
Not to seem disrespectful, but why would anyone give a dial to someone without a watch?
Non of this makes any sense to me. Sorry.

Reactions: mech500

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Rather like gifting a steering wheel for a Bentley, to someone without a Bentley. WTF?

Reactions: mech500

Drifter

Renowned Member
31/10/17
Urmm... did he buy it from our trusted dealers??

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

xkavaz

Banned
3/5/18
You got a “watch part” as a graduation gift? Lol

Maybe when my son graduates I’ll give him a wheel nut from a Bentley

Yes, it's strange, i know. but a good deal is a good deal. My parents are fan of watches, we have 2 datejust, 1 sub and 2 cartier and we had a gmt pepsi (all genuine). I'm the only wear replica

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

xkavaz

Banned
3/5/18
Urmm... did he buy it from our trusted dealers??

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

I now only 1 thing, he bought from his watch reseller friend. Nothing else

xkavaz

Banned
3/5/18
Even for pricing just the dial, you can research yourself by starting out as I originally mentioned above.
Since your father purchased it, would he not know how much he paid for it? How about his watch "reseller" friends.
Not to seem disrespectful, but why would anyone give a dial to someone without a watch?
Non of this makes any sense to me. Sorry.

Think what you want, it doesn't matter for me, just thanks for the tips about chrono, ebay ecc.. but I found only 1 dial.
One of my friend in the forum replied to my question. The price is around 1000/1500€

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Think what you want, it doesn't matter for me,
just thanks for the tips about chrono, ebay ecc.. but I found only 1 dial.
One of my friend in the forum replied to my question. The price is around 1000/1500€

Thanks for your permission, I will. Sorry the time I took to help you out doesn't matter to you.

Reactions: xkavaz