• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Amazing Card...Puretime Rolex Warranty Card...

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
They are crazy... I didn't know the card has invisible rolex till I just saw PT upload their new card...

https://puretime.io/custom-made-rol...i-forgery-crown-and-fluorescent-label-v2.html

img_8581.jpg

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
LOL these factories are crazy, I didn't even know this was a thing and I can bet most gen owners don't know this either.

Itto

Bizzarro Superman
Patron
Certified
26/9/17
The 9th gate
Uuh! Lol, i need to get an uv light to check out the two cards that came with my last puretime orders!
(..off to the electronics store)

Ace0nBase

Supporter
15/6/13
Does anyone actually care about these cards? Seems like scammers looking to resell reps as gens want legit looking warranty cards.

I was wondering the same thing. I can understand that there are some people that would want the box, etc. But the better these things get the easier it will be for people to scam others unfortunately.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
trailboss99 I believe this practise should be banned. It's only puretime that offers them so we can limit these as a forum. They are only helping into comitting fraud.

Um no, I'm not the rep police neither am I about to tell PT how to run their business.
How exactly do you think I have any ability to tell PT how to run their ship?

Cr7juv

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/18
trailboss99 I believe this practise should be banned. It's only puretime that offers them so we can limit these as a forum. They are only helping into comitting fraud.
We dont know how accurate they are, anyone knows ? As a matter of fact it can prevent fraud, if the cards are not exactly like GEN....

Anyone can help?

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Asmodeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/4/15
Um no, I'm not the rep police neither am I about to tell PT how to run their business.
How exactly do you think I have any ability to tell PT how to run their ship?

I strongly believe that's a big reason such a forum exists, to make our hobby safer for us and prevent dealers from defrauding or contribute to whatever malicious action.

Dealers had been stripped out of their TD status for not "running their business right", such as using pictures of gen watches to advertise reps, price fixing, mishandling refunds and many more. So yeah, you/we as a forum are able to create some guidelines and ask our trusted dealers to follow.

Last edited:

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18

No. The factory’s any effort to make a perfection on a replica is very welcome and should not be banned. Replica watches already broke the law of intellectual property by copying the designs of the original watches anyway. The boxes and cards are nice icing top on the cake for replica watch hobbyists enthusiasts collectors who want to have a perfect complete set by spending a fraction amount of money. Not only for scammers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
You can safe assume that if theres a supply, theres also a demand. Personally, i like to have a "full" 1:1 package - that does not mean i'm a scammer, that means i am a collector of 1:1 full pack "all inclusive" reps.

This!!

Reactions: christo14

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
I strongly believe that's a big reason such a forum exists, to make our hobby safer for us and prevent dealers from defrauding or contribute to whatever malicious action.

Dealers had been stripped out of their TD status for not "running their business right", such as using pictures of gen watches to advertise reps, price fixing, mishandling refunds and many more. So yeah, you/we as a forum are able to create some guidelines and ask our trusted dealers to follow.

Don't understand?...they sell reps almost 1:1 which already is fraud.....and you talk about fake cards????

tmp2018

Renowned Member
28/5/17
You can safe assume that if theres a supply, theres also a demand. Personally, i like to have a "full" 1:1 package - that does not mean i'm a scammer, that means i am a collector of 1:1 full pack "all inclusive" reps.

thats exactly my pov for some some reps ;)

Reactions: vcappp

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15

I suggest you reach out to PT with specific instruction not to feature warranty cards.

Reactions: Swerepguy

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
The card has "Puretime" printed in the background on front and back of card.
It also has "Puretime" as the AD ...
It's rather obvious "Puretime" is not a real authorized Rolex dealer
I don't think this card is anything more than "Puretime warranty card" - just a sales perk by Puretime. It's not meant to be a "Rolex Warranty Card"
Nothing more than a replica warranty card from a replica watch dealer.
It wouldn't come close to passing as a Gen Rolex Warranty Card - it's really a "non-issue".

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15
I don't think this card is anything more than "Puretime warranty card" - just a sales perk by Puretime. It's not meant to be a "Rolex Warranty Card"
It wouldn't come close to passing as a Gen Rolex Warranty Card - it's really a "non-issue".

I had one from Puretime with my 116622, it had a dealer in Dubai on it and the serial number matched my watch

Testone72

Renowned Member
8/3/18

Hi, do you already own this card or is it just your thought? Because i think that the printing "Puretime" is just a Anti-Counterfeiting brand to prevent images stolen...
Sorry for my English:)

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: alexandros2