• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF bracelet on NOOB v9 116610 LN submariner

adam1986

Known Member
9/8/18
Does that include shipping? I just ordered one from Mr Time Zone for less than $100.00

No it’s another $10 for shipping!! I’ve never heard of mr time zone are they on the TD list?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: dominic7

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
No it’s another $10 for shipping!! I’ve never heard of mr time zone are they on the TD list?

Yes they are a TD, new in the TD section under new/probation. They have been trusted at RWG for a while.

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
just sent them over an email

Cool, Francis also responds quickly to PM's, very good service so far. And they will communicate with you when factories are creating the hold up, as I am still waiting for my QC for the ARF V2 bracelet I ordered about 2 weeks ago.

adam1986

Known Member
9/8/18
Cool, Francis also responds quickly to PM's, very good service so far. And they will communicate with you when factories are creating the hold up, as I am still waiting for my QC for the ARF V2 bracelet I ordered about 2 weeks ago.

Is he a user on here? what is his user name please?.

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Will the bracelet fit on a 114060 and is it correct?

chuynh1109

22/8/18
other than the better SEL on the ARF, is there anything else superior to the bracelet over the Noob V9?

old_man

Renowned Member
23/2/14
I’ve bought both V9 and ARF, and I’ll tell you that the ARF class operates much better (nice round solid snap) and is polished better on the sides and corners. Still not up to gen level (sometimes too much metal shaved off), but you see the effort, where as noob will just cut your hand with the sharp edges and corners.

However, the gap between the top part of the clasp and the coronet fold over is larger, not as tight as noob.

But the noob clasp coronet is completely crap...I’ve handled two and the coronet is constructed different than ARF/Gen, it’s so thick you can barely stick your thumb into the space and flip it open. I chipped my thumbnail twice.

Overall the ARF class is the definitive winner.

Oh and I tried fitting ARF bracelet on the noob. It’s a hit and miss, and I think the problem is a combination of SEL size and spring bars. Sometimes you will get SEL fitment that looks downright fugly. So buyer beware.

But last thing to consider is that the mid section SEL on the noob bracelet sticks out wayyyyy tooo long. Makes the watch look “longer” on the wrist and doesn’t wear as nicely as the ARF.

Watchlover1973

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/6/18
United Kingdom
It’s a must imho and closest SELS to gen.

53250a860093274a69b969ea10e0d04a.jpg

This looks amazing, really close to gen, isit Just A Noob V9 Sub LN, No mods?

Sent from the RWI App

Hanskazan

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
16/8/18
Looks good

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

adam1986

Known Member
9/8/18
Ok anyone else here order an ARF bracelet from mr TimeZone? They sent me an invoice for a bank transfer and I asked if I could
pay via PayPal to avoid bank fees although I haven’t been a member On here for a year yet... this was given tho go ahead by Cindy? So I made payment but didn’t hear back in a day so I sent Francis a PM on here and he said he has no knowledge of my payment? I have sent him my order Id and the email address used but he hasn’t gotten back to me yet.. I am hoping it is just a miscommunication somewhere but I am starting to worry.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Ok anyone else here order an ARF bracelet from mr TimeZone? They sent me an invoice for a bank transfer and I asked if I could
pay via PayPal to avoid bank fees although I haven’t been a member On here for a year yet... this was given tho go ahead by Cindy? So I made payment but didn’t hear back in a day so I sent Francis a PM on here and he said he has no knowledge of my payment? I have sent him my order Id and the email address used but he hasn’t gotten back to me yet.. I am hoping it is just a miscommunication somewhere but I am starting to worry.

I would not worry, MRTIMEZONE is a good TD, it will get sorted. Unfortunately, Oct 1-7 is a national holiday in China and most businesses will be closed. If you dont hear back promptly that would be the likely reason.