• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Has anyone here heard of EW Factory?

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
D-time shows a lot of their watches, Trustytime also lists them but does not identify the factory. You can tell by the "papers" that go with the watch.

Last edited:

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15
Are these your pictures? Because this watch looks gen to me
ac21675b9af4af544d1d79c4007f6234.jpg

If this is a rep I want one. Only thing that doesn’t look right to me is the crystal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Waaatches

22/5/17
London UK
Princewilliam yes I took that photo and no, the watch is a rep but a very good one. At first glance it looks like a gen. Maybe it's the way I take pics lol. I posted my YM on a different post and a member said 'it's a gen'

Reactions: vcappp

JoeyT

Put Some Respect On My Name
11/8/14
Whatcha spend on that? It’s a beautiful dial for sure

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
not sure about EW factory but surely some watches made me go Ewwwwww

fradic

Renowned Member
16/9/11
Honestly, i dont think you took this photos. As the pictures are of a GEN bluesy. Even got the stickers on the SELs. Too good to be true.

Reactions: Princewilliam

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15
fradic i'll take that as a compliment buddy. But I am telling you it's a fake. Who will have a genuine watch and say it's a fake lool?

Ok show more pictures, until then I’m highly sceptical

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
Princewilliam will post some more later today. Nope, the side of the links are silver. It's not a wrapped bracelet.

Once someone sees the naked steel color on the side surface of the mid links on the bracelet, it is immediately tell it is a rep.

Why do factories still make that the side surface of the mid links shows the naked steel color for a gold rep? even though it is not a wrapped gold rep..

Reactions: watchboi

RTL2

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/9/18
Once someone sees the naked steel color on the side surface of the mid links on the bracelet, it is immediately tell it is a rep.

Why do factories still make that the side surface of the mid links shows the naked steel color for a gold rep? even though it is not a wrapped gold rep..

It is very annoying - I have even seen some of the wrapped models with steel showing on the side of the link.

Reactions: watchboi

Dan8888

Known Member
13/2/16
Can you take a picture of the dial reflecting yellow light?

Yellow light usually caused BP dials to become purple