• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The dedicated 5513 appreciation thread.

GottaHave

Known Member
28/12/20
76099a4aa9d9cfc0c6bba7c74ef286d8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice indeed but please put a pip/pearl in the bezel asap.

It's crying out for it!

GottaHave

Known Member
28/12/20
His watch, his preference wouldn't you think

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

My 'polite' opinion & my comment.

This is a watch site and not your patch of grass to police people.

Have some manners and know your place on a site that you're not the owner.

rwacc

Known Member
17/1/21
My 'polite' opinion & my comment.

This is a watch site and not your patch of grass to police people.

Have some manners and know your place on a site that you're not the owner.

You... wrote this as a reply to a literal mod (who hardly "policed" you). Hahahaha
More seriously, the mods here do a ton of work as upkeep, so some deference is appropriate, wouldn't you think

Take it easy man, this is a fun hobby

Last edited:
Reactions: deadpan

GottaHave

Known Member
28/12/20
You... wrote this as a reply to a literal mod (who hardly "policed" you). Hahahaha
More seriously, the mods here do a ton of work as upkeep, so some deference is appropriate, wouldn't you think

Take it easy man, this is a fun hobby

Yes, I too want it to be fun & I post accordingly.

If I get uptight it's because somebody &/or a mod 'appears' to over react because they don't 'feel' good for some reason as there's no evidence of me being troublesome.

When I'm a dick or a cock they should crucify me but until then I haven't deserved any BS from people.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Yes, I too want it to be fun & I post accordingly.

If I get uptight it's because somebody &/or a mod 'appears' to over react because they don't 'feel' good for some reason as there's no evidence of me being troublesome.

When I'm a dick or a cock they should crucify me but until then I haven't deserved any BS from people.

Please find another high horse. This and the 16613 are my favourite threads on the forum, I would prefer if this thread did not turn into a helpful criticism thread, such as nice watch but............ . I know T3RM1N4T0R is a big 5513 fan as I sold him my "Live and let Die" and he has given years of service to benefit this community. You will find a lot of vintage watches without bezel pips.

So please post a wristie of a 5513 or a 5512 or even a 1680 or just enjoy the eye candy and quit arguing on this thread. Thank you.

GottaHave

Known Member
28/12/20
Please find another high horse. This and the 16613 are my favourite threads on the forum, I would prefer if this thread did not turn into a helpful criticism thread, such as nice watch but............ . I know T3RM1N4T0R is a big 5513 fan as I sold him my "Live and let Die" and he has given years of service to benefit this community. You will find a lot of vintage watches without bezel pips.

So please post a wristie of a 5513 or a 5512 or even a 1680 or just enjoy the eye candy and quit arguing on this thread. Thank you.

I'm not on my high horse & I'm being polite & honest here, I thought forums supported two way conversation and allowed comments & opinions?

I have zero problem if this thread & some others were closed to any replies/comments.

If all you could do was post pics & info I have zero problems with that but I do ask I'm told this upfront.

I do enjoy the eye candy and nowhere did I argue or put a person's watch down, I responded to being taken out of context & 'put down'.

As they say, walk a mile in my shoes & appreciate my position.

I've said my final piece so I will now bow out.

ChaiMeng

Horology Curious
28/11/19
Macao
455fb719e65002538bb8a930a69b54f4.jpg

I’m looking for a better matte MK III dial, any suggestions _:(´ཀ`」 ∠):
Or maybe should go gen..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: C Master

rwacc

Known Member
17/1/21

Wow, did you buy the dial and hands together? Or did you have to match the hands? In which case they match really well.