• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rehaut | 16610LV

LT_UTC

Known Member
5/3/17
CH
Hi guys

I've been playing with the idea of getting myself a so-called "Kermit". Now I have seen that there are a couple versions available online, with and without engraved rehaut and by different facories.

Which factory do you guys recommend and what version brings it closer to gen? With or without (engraved) rehaut?
From what I understand the "blank" rehaut can be found on the more "vintage" models (e.g. 2003-2008), whereas the newer models come with the engraved rehaut (e.g. 2008-2010).
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

In addition, can someone explain if the "Flat 4" is the engraved rehaut model or not?

Thanks in advance.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

thrillofhunt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Gold Patron
Certified
8/2/11
Flat 4 is definitely non engraved rehaut. The JF 16610 LV and LN are both running out. And judging by the sales, i dont think JF/ARF will be stepping into the 5 digit Rolex anymore.

jcher

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
1/8/17
Flat 4 is definitely non engraved rehaut. The JF 16610 LV and LN are both running out. And judging by the sales, i dont think JF/ARF will be stepping into the 5 digit Rolex anymore.

Damn, really ? I am looking to get myself a 16610LV - any idea on when they might stop?