• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New improved SA3135 copy coming to the market?

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Apparently from what my translate says there is going to be a new improved SA3135? Can someone perhaps translate it?

http://www.mrlin.lv/?p=10747

TOP: Stock SA3135
BOTTOM: Improved SA3135?

z8adX.jpg

z83zf.jpg

z850p.jpg

Blue Parachrom balance:

z8OfQ.jpg

Whats your thoughts? :D

Last edited:
Reactions: k4jun and vcappp

ExOmegaFan

26/7/18
Germany
The embedded pictures don‘t work for me, but thanks for sharing the link.
Now I know what people mean, when they state „dirt in the movement“ - holy moly, my nails are cleaner after working a day in the garden :D

Stuvetjee

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
The embedded pictures don‘t work for me, but thanks for sharing the link.
Now I know what people mean, when they state „dirt in the movement“ - holy moly, my nails are cleaner after working a day in the garden :D

Edited the thread with added pics :) hahaa

thinwhiteduke

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/16
Stuvetjee , thanks for the heads-up! It will be interesting to find out in what watches/factories these will be used in and if this is better than the SH3135. Thanks, mate!

Stuvetjee

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
No probs mate, according to Mrlin this will be a very clean new improved movement. If they are treated the same as the SA4130 clone it will be better than the SH i know for sure!

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
This might be a reaction to the new generation of clone movements coming on the market with better QC and raising the bar overall (case in point the new VSF Omega Superclone), not to mention Noob's reaction to ARF superior QC

Reactions: vcappp

Stuvetjee

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
This might be a reaction to the new generation of clone movements coming on the market with better QC and raising the bar overall (case in point the new VSF Omega Superclone), not to mention Noob's reaction to ARF superior QC

if they manage to get the balancewheel swapable with gen, its the end of the gen 3135 lol

MikeWatchMuc

Renowned Member
31/7/15
Till now I was very upset that there will be no more ETA-Clones in the future ... but I think this is a big step in the right direction for 3135 clones.

Looking forward to see the experts here inspect the new movement.

Stuvetjee

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Till now I was very upset that there will be no more ETA-Clones in the future ... but I think this is a big step in the right direction for 3135 clones.

Looking forward to see the experts here inspect the new movement.

If this is as trusty as the SA4130 im waving ETA goodbye with a smile lol.

Reactions: vcappp and The Rod

Fat Dave

1/6/13
Australia
wow.

I mean, that looks remarkable. Other than some differences in the direction of the machining and some near microscopic geometry differences, (and of course missing engraving and gold fill) this looks like a gen shot.

I hope this works as good as it looks, because it looks fantastic.

Stuvetjee

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
wow.

I mean, that looks remarkable. Other than some differences in the direction of the machining and some near microscopic geometry differences, (and of course missing engraving and gold fill) this looks like a gen shot.

I hope this works as good as it looks, because it looks fantastic.

i think it's still in sample/testing phase, thats why it is not yet filled. According to the article. The production of the current SA3135 has been stopped and only stock is now sold to repfacs. So we should see this new updated movement soon.

thinwhiteduke

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/16
OP, would you know who is making this? I hope there won’t be another Noob lock-out like what happened to the SA4130

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
OP, would you know who is making this? I hope there won’t be another Noob lock-out like what happened to the SA4130

Well there is still the SH 3135 so why should there be a lock-out?

Stuvetjee

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer

It's not from a repfactory, Just a movement factory who will eventually supply to Noob, BP and perhaps JF/ARF me thinks.

heska

Renowned Member
Supporter
29/11/17
Why can't they make the correct lever on the balance bridge of these clones?

thinwhiteduke

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/16
It's not from a repfactory, Just a movement factory who will eventually supply to Noob, BP and perhaps JF/ARF me thinks.

Yeah, I figure it's just like ARF using the 3135 from a movement maker in Shanghai, thus the SH-3135 as opposed to SA-3135. If ARF uses this new movement instead of 2824-2 or the touted SH-3135 "Smoke" version that never saw light, then that will be awesome!

brane

not pronounced like brain
Supporter
Certified
17/8/15
They should be making a clone 3235 not an upgraded 3135 haha

nikoel

I'm Pretty Popular
22/2/16
Ugh... I missed the 'no more eta clone movements' train. Can someone elaborate as to what is happening to the ETA clones and why they are going extinct?

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
One thing is pictures promoting the new movement, another thing is how the movement will actually be rolled out in mass production