• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 116506 Ice Blue

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
It's just a cheap, fake watch guys, let's not over stress.

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
You’re officially on crack. Both dials resemble gen spec dial variations. And both are not 100% perfect. You critisize the thin subs of the Noob yet worship the ARF dial when it has even thinner subs, do you even think about the bs you post before you post it? Yikes
You should read better i never critized the thinness of the dial i critized the sunburst.

Still the color is spot on, on the ARF.

You still havent showed any proof that the other Gen dial color even exist anymore. I only know the current Gens and the color looks spot on, on ARF.

I dont care about the thinness of the markers and really dont care about the crono function just about the color.

No idea why you must offend me because of that and no iam not on crack. Just here to show the differences like the SEL etc but i dont need to be offended only because i have a different opinion.

I dont care about movements i like the designs and thats it.

rari

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/10/17
USA
I don't think it will be as close as the white and black dials. Just like previous versions, I don't they it will be close

d3xophen

Renowned Member
15/9/18
Ah ok the price was higher before (maybe its an TD thing no idea) but as for the dial, the ARF looks spot on i saw the Gen a few weeks ago so it looks way better than noob. Because noob really looks greenish as hell (even more greenish than my cheap one lol).

I would not recommened any of the 2 watches because nobody knows how the movements are working on a long period of time, i saw a lot of 6@ A7750 failing and for the noob nobody knows how good it works anyway.

But seriously how many times do you use a chrono? I have like a few in all these years maybe 2 times lol. Noob with ARF Dial would be an awesome watch, look in the other thread which somebody posted his noob watch he did change the dial aswell.

And yes ARF is overpriced (noob too but they have a working movement) its the same shit with the 15202.

Bro Tigerdragon , Is ARF Ice blue dial close enough to Gen ?

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Noob dial looks like a horses ass lol

The colour might be more icy on the ARF, that doesn’t mean, noobs is completely off. And also the subdial rings of the ARF are hideous. Much more of a flaw than the missing sunburst inside the subs imho. Also there are more than 1 dial for this watch from Rolex.

If I had to choose, I’d go Noob

Reactions: leo6929

GingerBubba

24/10/17
Mine's arrived!! And I love it. Super shiny, gorgeous dial. I'm sure it's not remotely Gen like, but I'm a fan! I've not had a chance to unwrap it yet, but I'll post a few pics when I do. Here's a few fresh out of the box, still wrapped in plastic, dial shots.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Mine's arrived!! And I love it. Super shiny, gorgeous dial. I'm sure it's not remotely Gen like, but I'm a fan! I've not had a chance to unwrap it yet, but I'll post a few pics when I do. Here's a few fresh out of the box, still wrapped in plastic, dial shots.

QjV3Q.jpg

Qj69f.jpg

Looks marvelous bro. The individual sunbursts on the subdials are a game changer.

GingerBubba

24/10/17
Plastic off now and it's resized for my handsome, ginger wrist. I was hoping for some bright sunshine to make the dial pop, but it's an overcast day. I couldn't stop staring at it on my way to work so I snapped a couple of pics whilst in traffic.

Drifter

Renowned Member
31/10/17
You take better pictures whilst driving.. looks great

Did you buy a new phone? Lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

GingerBubba

24/10/17
You take better pictures whilst driving.. looks great

Did you buy a new phone? Lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hey! You leave me and my dreadful photography skills alone! This amounts to online bullying!

Spirit

Rolex Connoisseur
25/8/06
Very good looking watch... Too bad ARF got it completely wrong on the subdials.. the Subdials rings should be brown in the exact same color as the bezel, and not 'matte black' as it is (noob 4130 also did the same error...)

Other than that - and the SEL that is recessed like the stainless steel, and not poking out like the gen precious metal Daytonas - it´s a damn of a good looking watch!

Cheers,

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Very good looking watch... Too bad ARF got it completely wrong on the subdials.. the Subdials rings should be brown in the exact same color as the bezel, and not 'matte black' as it is (noob 4130 also did the same error...)
CPeG6.md.jpg

Other than that - and the SEL that is recessed like the stainless steel, and not poking out like the gen precious metal Daytonas - it´s a damn of a good looking watch!

Cheers,

Noob has the correctish subdial colour but is missing the subdial sunburst whereas ARF has the correct subdial sunburst but too thin (even thinner than the slightly too thin noobs) subdial rings and off colour..