• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 116506 Ice Blue

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
He did not do that, did he????

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Thats the same i posted only with normal light even the subdials have there own sunburst. The gen changes the colors very often and looks different in every light.

Reactions: vcappp

Fat Dave

1/6/13
Australia
So you haven’t held a gen? Then let me tell you one thing. You’re talking out of your ass. You can not talk about colour vibrances and vividness etc if you haven’t seen it IRL with your own eyes. The obvious fuck ups, one can talk about but stay away from thinking you could judge colours or such by looking at pics. You’re being delusional.

I have seen it in person repeatedly, and it's actually using these visual devices in the front of my skull which allow me to ascertain the colour vibrances and vividness etc. As you say, "with my own eyes". None of that visual acuity requires me to hold the item. It's not braille.

I'd ask you if the weight is accurate, but I'm not sure if you've tasted it, so you probably wouldn't know. You'd be speaking out of your elbow.

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
the first spot is actually the platinum itself it looks way more "light" than steel and yes i saw the gen but iam surprised about that other dial, because the case and bracelet looks gen but never seen that dial with complete sunburst before.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
No QC pics yet. I think it might be several days still before it's available to the TDs. Do we all think it will be okay to post them (for information purposes) once received?

Drifter

Renowned Member
31/10/17
No QC pics yet. I think it might be several days still before it's available to the TDs. Do we all think it will be okay to post them (for information purposes) once received?
Hell yeah man . should be fine particularly for new releases we need to dissect and rip it apart..haha

Look forward to it.

This dial has me goin' nuts and I am loving that pic posted with that chap in the suit.

Looks brilliant, although I would never see the gen I am sure so the rep would suffice

Plus I am sticking with arf for now as noob dials are not the best in comparison however they have a lovely movement.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
Looks like the ARF is finally out, but what’s the verdict? My buddy says Noob is so much better in terms of case, Sels, CG, and the biggest of all working chronos. It’s just the dial that is no good on Noob he says. I’m no Rolex expert, I only have an AP tattoo lol

Dusk

I'm Pretty Popular
9/5/14
Gulf Coast of Florida
That looks great. The engraving on the bezel is crisp and deep.. I wish I had the spare cash. I've seen these with wonky applied hour markers but these look really good!

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Let's not forget this is a £50k watch more or less. For less than 1% of the cost, I'm happy with it.

Reactions: Rep_Fan

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
I was like very surprised that they "mod" the A7750 movement but from the pictures it looks like the same height maybe 1 milimetre less... i hope the movements will run because i know a lot of problems with the modified A7750 movemements running on 6 etc.

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
Well, I'm sorry to burst your bubble mate, but you're the fool here.

Clearly you aren't around knowledgeable people, who Ofc don't give a shit about what you're wearing or what your watch does. That's not the case with everyone. Remember, YOU are not everyone.

Anyone who knows you and who likes something you're wearing, watch or jacket or whatever would definitely want to try it on, it has happened countless times Caz they know their stuff.
But luckily for you, you can sport a DHgate Shitter and still manage to fool people by what you're telling us.

In a lifetime of wearing watches, gen and rep, I think I can count on one hand how many times people have even commented on my watch and no hands how many times people have tried to work the chrono, let alone waited one minute for the subdial hands to move, and the people I mix with for work are mostly CEO or VP who own expensive watches themselves but don't even know how to work their own chrono. Not saying you're wrong, just my experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tr573

Renowned Member
17/10/11
Looks like the ARF is finally out, but what’s the verdict? My buddy says Noob is so much better in terms of case, Sels, CG, and the biggest of all working chronos. It’s just the dial that is no good on Noob he says. I’m no Rolex expert, I only have an AP tattoo lol

Neither of these watches has the correct SEL installed on it, so neither is better than the other in that regard.