• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 116506 Ice Blue

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Hawk eyes? Do you see the gen? Its the most easy spot check this:

new-york-ny-usa-15-se5ge2n.jpg

Like i said its an easy tell

Great example! Subdial bursts AND extended SEL's.

gapple

Thanks. I guess part of the joy is having to wait a couple of months to get it. HaHa. I had it sent to a friend in LA, and then had to wait for him to return to Mex. The TD wouldn't ship to Mexico. The only thing that works well here, is Customs. ;-) The black and white bezels seemed to be in great demand, but I can't read the dials in certain light, but on the ice dial I can see it perfectly. So I was able to get it without too much trouble. All's well that end well.

Reactions: KJ2020

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
There was more pictures (sadly i dont find them) from Kris Humphries the paparazzi guys were like 2 metres away and you could directly see the sunburst effects of the little dials. So its an instant tell thats why i know that so well :D

Reactions: KJ2020

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Personally the non sunburst subdial of the Noob is an obvious and instant tell to me, even if you only grab a quick glance on the wrist. The ARF SELs however I don't think I'd notice on the wrist unless I got a particularly good/long look at it.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Thanks. I guess part of the joy is having to wait a couple of months to get it. HaHa. I had it sent to a friend in LA, and then had to wait for him to return to Mex. The TD wouldn't ship to Mexico. The only thing that works well here, is Customs. ;-) The black and white bezels seemed to be in great demand, but I can't read the dials in certain light, but on the ice dial I can see it perfectly. So I was able to get it without too much trouble. All's well that end well.

I remember reading about your saga before. Glad it finally worked out for you. Makes it all the more special!

RTL2

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/9/18
Noob is the only one using the clone 4130. They developed it and understandably are keeping it to themselves.

Thanks for that - I was hoping ARF would upgrade to that movement, but looks unlikely unless they develop their own version.

Drifter

Renowned Member
31/10/17
Arf will never invest in full clone movement.

​​​​​​Ice blue looks fantastic though. Anyone order the arf yet ?

BlackPearlB

Known Member
29/9/17
Personally the non sunburst subdial of the Noob is an obvious and instant tell to me, even if you only grab a quick glance on the wrist. The ARF SELs however I don't think I'd notice on the wrist unless I got a particularly good/long look at it.

I don't know why everyone is only talking about the Aesthetics.
Anyone who notices your watch, especially it being a beautiful Daytona, will definitely want to check it out. The Faux movement would be a more instant tell than anything.
​​​​​
I love the 116506, but until NOOB comes up with a better looking one or ARF clones the movement, it 's a no go for me.

Reactions: vcappp