• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Wanna sell my Rolex Daytona super rep / aka how to NOT sell your watch

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Go fuck yourself xj4sonx, can’t believe I wasted a Saturday night trying to explain so others would learn from my foolish actions. I could have just let it go and had PayPal reimburse me which they did. Thought that I would save someone from getting fucked from this asshole teddy. Only was going to get the FAKE Daytona to try out before purchasing an authentic like I did on my sub. And asshole , I’m not a slime ball. And fuck that gangbanger tripfuck that don’t even know me Say I’m fucking full of shit and a liar.
Oh such a potty mouth. Your wish is my command and yes I will find every new username you attempt to create. If you do such a silly thing I will start releasing personal information about you

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Had enough of teddy2018 as well goodbye

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
One of you disappears and then the other shows up. A bit like "Tag team" wining. Both of you participated in "back door" sales. Both of you broke the Rules.
Both of you decided to basically "screw one another over"
Both of you have decided to air your dirty laundry on a public forum.
Both of you made your own bed, now both of you jump in it.

No one here wants to hear your trivial excuses. Or accusations.

It wouldn't surprise me if you are the same person. Neither of you show respect for yourselves, each other nor the forum as a whole. Neither of you appear to understand basic grammer. Definitely, neither of you can spell 5 words out of a 6 word sentence.

It's obvious neither one of you belongs here. It's time for you both to to leave !

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
:ban:

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
My favourite delusional logic part was that the sale did not originate here...it clearly did!

Exchanging PMs end email wanting to buy/sell is nothing new and is pretty simple, just post a reserved sale and all is solved!

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
For one my post count was not up to the point it need to be to sell so that’s why I asked how do I sell.....

How did he know his post count was not adequate if he did not read the rules?

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
Well, I have to admit, I need to re-read the rules myself. I gave poor ole Davie boy wrong info re screenshots. xj4sonx , my bad! This forum gets WILD on Sat nights!

jsbaker88

Known Member
3/8/15
IMO this thread needs to be nuked to save anyone else the 15 mins I’ve just lost. Nod to the moderations however for purging the site of those morons

Reactions: Jamos

tsyeo4

I'm Pretty Popular
13/11/14
Man, all that fight for 450 bucks? I lost more to a TD and moved on with my life. I rather spend time chasing money.

Reactions: Ramils

Ramils

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/8/18
Learned a lot. Spend more time chasing money then saving a little bit. ????

ksaander

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
29/4/10
EU
what I just read?? and only came to rollie corner browse for some explorer reps reviews smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk