• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Wanna sell my Rolex Daytona super rep / aka how to NOT sell your watch

Dave Johnson

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/6/18
Usa
Yeah, I know it was stupid and reckless of me to go through with the transaction.

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Hmmmm, deceptive practices here, I fear.
OP's been here long enough to know better
Asking for help posting a sale
The traits of a real go better
Offering no thanks to those that help, is this guy this rude or as dumb as dirt?
Or seeking attention to create a false alert
Why would he do this ? What is his ploy?
Is he setting up a devious scam
Did someone cheat his youth by stealing his toys?
Is it just me or, is anyone else
feeling the same as I am?

Is it coincidence, or just really lame?
Yet a new post has been made by a new guy with a new claim ?
A noob of that got ripped off
He waited months to voice his claim
Could the noob and the OP be one and the same?
What could they be planning to gain?
Either way, the result will be the same
Another scammer creating a sock to take the blame
Fear not brothers, for a Mod has been called
To stop this deception before it gets started
All I can say "A fool and his money are quickly parted "

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
No need to be rude!! As you can see I am not very active on this site....but I can see your not a very helpful person and just wants to put someone down for asking for help!! But that’s okay good for you.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Did you sell anything to anyone on here? Especially the guy that has commented in this thread??

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
No help for the buyer from me.

and teddy ol boy will be getting a ban

teddy2018

Banned
23/10/17
Welll this is very interesting to me. Yes I have been on this site for almost a year but don’t use it that much as you can see by how many posts I have made! First of all this Dave Johnson did indeed ask to by my watch I sent many emails and texts with him, many pictures and many videos of my watch!! yes he did send payment but as soon as I had told him that the watch had been sent I received an email from PayPal the next day saying that dave Johnson is disputing the payment for not sending/wrong iteams sent....I then I had to go to the post office and try to get the watch sent back to myself, I was lucky enough to have been able to do this at a cost to myself. I am not sure what Dave Johnson is trying to play here but I am sure the truth will come out and the person who is not telling the true story will be banned and be sent on there way with there tail between there legs #davejonson

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Ban them both, Dave Johnson is full of fucking shit - I can smell a liar a mile off.

teddy2018

Banned
23/10/17
If I get banned for doing nothing wrong then so be it!! But I 100% can prove Dave Johnson is the liar here and I have done nothing wrong so why should a genuine member be banned also??

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
If I get banned for doing nothing wrong then so be it!! But I 100% can prove Dave Johnson is the liar here and I have done nothing wrong so why should a genuine member be banned also??

Yes, you should be banned for asking how to post a sales thread.

And Dave Johnson should be banned for being a lying little turd.

teddy2018

Banned
23/10/17
I will admit I am not the smartest toll in the box!! I just hope that he has not scammed anyone else with the same scam

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Welll this is very interesting to me. Yes I have been on this site for almost a year but don’t use it that much as you can see by how many posts I have made! First of all this Dave Johnson did indeed ask to by my watch I sent many emails and texts with him, many pictures and many videos of my watch!! yes he did send payment but as soon as I had told him that the watch had been sent I received an email from PayPal the next day saying that dave Johnson is disputing the payment for not sending/wrong iteams sent....I then I had to go to the post office and try to get the watch sent back to myself, I was lucky enough to have been able to do this at a cost to myself. I am not sure what Dave Johnson is trying to play here but I am sure the truth will come out and the person who is not telling the true story will be banned and be sent on there way with there tail between there legs #davejonson

I agree with Trip. Ban both their asses. If nothing else they are both fvcking morons.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Dude, you were blatantly fishing for offers on your watch (outside of the sales section) when you started this thread. Either that or, after being here a year
and scrolling by “Sales Section,” you are a certified idiot. Good riddance.

teddy2018

Banned
23/10/17
Tucker not sure who you are calling a moron here!! Like I said might not be the smartest but one thing is for sure I am not a moron

teddy2018

Banned
23/10/17
Dude, you were blatantly fishing for offers on your watch (outside of the sales section) when you started this thread. Either that or, after being here a year
and scrolling by “Sales Section,” you are a certified idiot. Good riddance.

For one my post count was not up to the point it need to be to sell so that’s why I asked how do I sell on here!! I messaged redave to ask for help on this matter after I posted this thread!! It looks like you old timers just wanna give others a hard time if they don’t find everything they are looking for and need help have seen it many time not trying to make anything out of things but woooow you guys should maybe lighten up a bit and help a man out!! I was almost scammed out of my watch and then get treated like a criminal

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
For one my post count was not up to the point it need to be to sell so that’s why I asked how do I sell on here!! I messaged redave to ask for help on this matter after I posted this thread!! It looks like you old timers just wanna give others a hard time if they don’t find everything they are looking for and need help have seen it many time not trying to make anything out of things but woooow you guys should maybe lighten up a bit and help a man out!! I was almost scammed out of my watch and then get treated like a criminal

Redave - isn't he one of them reds under the bed commies ?

teddy2018

Banned
23/10/17
My store?? it’s not a story it fact my friend!!