• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Wanna sell my Rolex Daytona super rep / aka how to NOT sell your watch

teddy2018

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
23/10/17
Looking to sell my super rep Daytona bought it from chasing time a few months back.

Keeps time perfect and all sub dials working perfect, how do I sell it on this site??

Anyone can help would be good thanks.

Sent from the RWI App

Last edited by a moderator:

teddy2018

Banned
23/10/17
No need to be rude!! As you can see I am not very active on this site....but I can see your not a very helpful person and just wants to put someone down for asking for help!! But that’s okay good for you.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

poinds

17/4/17
No need to be rude!! As you can see I am not very active on this site....but I can see your not a very helpful person and just wants to put someone down for asking for help!! But that’s okay good for you.

Oh boy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
Wanna sell my Rolex Daytona super rep

who cares if you are active on this side? Just follow the rules, this is the Rolex section and not the sales section. Do your homework!

Sent from iX

Reactions: llvicente1023

teddy2018

Banned
23/10/17
I understand this is not the sales section, was asking how to sell on here!! To get pointed in the right direction it looks like you guys just wanna be rude and not help and i am a newbie so help would have been good.

Reactions: frankdux1987

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
I did help...I took the time to tell you to read the rules. I'm sorry if that seems tough on you, but does it really hurt your schedule to take 5 minutes, maybe 10, to look at the site content and see "Sales Section" literally at the top of the homepage? And then to click on the big sticky that says "Rules of the Sales Section"?

Not to be blunt, but you actually passed it when you scrolled down to the Rolex section. And if nothing else, I have now told you explicitly how to find the sales section rules.

Reactions: Rush

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07

Rude???? preppyr6 just points out what you should do as you have not tried to read the sales section obviously...

Reactions: Suux88

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

Consider yourself lucky, I didn’t reply to your dumb question first. You’ve been on here long enough to have done some reading. As you haven’t, you either can not read or expect to be spoon fed. Neither will be tolerated and any attempt to sell your 'super rep' Daytona (when did a super rep Daytona come out anyway?!) anywhere else but the designated area will get you a lot of fun time with me.

Reactions: Tucker

Dave Johnson

Banned
10/6/18
Usa
I see this thief teddy is still posting on here. I was new to the site and bit at his little post about wanting to sell his Daytona. I PayPal him over 450.00 for the Daytona on sept 4th and crickets after that. Won’t answer texts or im on here. Yeah, i know it was stupid to trust the a@@hole. Can’t believe he would just take my money and not feel any guilt whatsoever.

lorenzo1910

I'm Pretty Popular
12/2/18
Tuscany - Italy
I see this thief teddy is still posting on here. I was new to the site and bit at his little post about wanting to sell his Daytona. I PayPal him over 450.00 for the Daytona on sept 4th and crickets after that. Won’t answer texts or im on here. Yeah, i know it was stupid to trust the a@@hole. Can’t believe he would just take my money and not feel any guilt whatsoever.

:picard:

Reactions: Lariram

JOP

Renowned Member
30/1/17
Crime pays as it seem but it's a full time job, no time to read rules and fripperies of any platform...
I wonder why we don't apply some palpable actions to these scams. Avoid been rude?

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada

I believe it

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15

Dude!!!! You HAVE to read the sales rules....they're designed almost exclusively to protect buyers!! Contact the mods, but good luck bc this was outside the sales section.

You should also discuss with mods first due to the rules, but I know in some cases victims of theft were able to get paypal to reverse the transaction even if it was sent as paypal-gift.

If what you're saying turns out to be true, Teddy could find himself in the brig and unfortunately for brig inmates some of the members on this forum are pretty devious with the internet

Might as well go ahead and get the mods' attention to investigate what's going on. QueTip

Last edited:

Jamos

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/11/13
Uk
Looks like a clever ploy/scam to me....I would imagine PM’s have already been exchanged from people wanting to buy it.