• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex SD43 and AP Diver Size

madmax42

13/5/18
Hi, I am thinking about buying Rolex SD43 but I am afraid that it might be too big for my small wrist. I actually have AP Diver and think it's maximum I could do.
I really like it on my wrist though. Does anybody have on-wrist comparison photos? Thank you!

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
I have a small wrist, and an AP Diver really never worked for me. I did pick up a SD43, and I just felt the bracelet was a bit too big (wide) however the watch head was not overly massive. It was too much watch for me and sold it, but I thought the dimensions were not bad at all for a "43mm" I say if you have something like a 6.75" wrist you should be OK. However it is a big watch so if you are 6.5" or smaller I would say to sit this one out and go for a Sub.

armedcor

1/2/14
I have a 6.75in wrist and I owned the SD43 and I have 2 different AP Divers. The SD actually wears smaller I think

armedcor

1/2/14
Dunno if this helps

W9bvI.jpg

W9Wlr.jpg

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
i feel the SD43 a bit heavier on top but bracelet is comfortable, while diver feels more light but surrounds your wrist more with the rubber
Hope i helped, i also have a skinny arm and the SD is maybe too much for my size, but diver feels ok

Reactions: m5smg2