• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 116600 Sd4k coming?

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
Oh! This could be good! Waiting for more info on the SD4k!

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
This is a gen SD4K
d1524b313375aa77035ac685c46d73c5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sharki06

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/5/18
Why no SH3135 is a faill ?
​​​​​​Seems this new SD4k it's the V8 from noob.

I love this version, and i'm looking for a great one.

Sharki06

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/5/18
But WHY ?
why you need a clone of 3135 instead of a eta clone ?
It's only for the "look" or the 3135 has function (ex : centered crown , date change , etc) differ a lot from ETA ?

Reactions: hblackiston

gym chan

Known Member
Certified
1/4/18
Vietnam/Canada
But WHY ?
why you need a clone of 3135 instead of a eta clone ?
It's only for the "look" or the 3135 has function (ex : centered crown , date change , etc) differ a lot from ETA ?

Because the case fitment is different and 3135 clone is upgrade/gen parts friendly. You could always drop an ETA to a 3135 case but not vice versa.

Silvester

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/4/18
Does this watch is good as the “old” Sea Dweller who had the superrep status on RWI?

Smpfan

Renowned Member
18/9/11
All reps with unreliable movements are a fail in IMOP. Those movements are rubbish ootb.

It‘s far too expensive to service Rolex clone movements with gen parts.
You can still mount gen hands and gen dial on etas. It‘s a bit more difficult but clearly possible.

A really good movement service of a Rolex clone will charge you a lot of more than modding an eta to take gen hands and dial. And it‘s much more difficult.

Greets Andi

Reactions: Chroniker

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
I’ve just ordered the noob V8, I’ve not seen much about it here on the forum or any of the other versions other than v2. My buddy mech500 made a Gen vs rep review with the v2 in 2017, I took the fact that no other sd4k noob made it onto NWBIG list that it ment the rest have fallen short. But he was of the thinking there has been some Improvements in the reps since then and that a v8 should have some subtle improvements on the v2.

Mech and I Came to the conclusion that I may as well just buy it and check it out and post some real pics on the forum. I can also send to him to compare against his Gen. If I don’t like it someone else will and will take it Off my hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jcher

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
1/8/17
I’ve just ordered the noob V8, I’ve not seen much about it here on the forum or any of the other versions other than v2. My buddy mech500 made a Gen vs rep review with the v2 in 2017, I took the fact that no other sd4k noob made it onto NWBIG list that it ment the rest have fallen short. But he was of the thinking there has been some Improvements in the reps since then and that a v8 should have some subtle improvements on the v2.

Mech and I Came to the conclusion that I may as well just buy it and check it out and post some real pics on the forum. I can also send to him to compare against his Gen. If I don’t like it someone else will and will take it Off my hands.

Definitively looking very much forward !

VealDonPeppe

Horology Curious
12/2/19
I boughst a gen 116600 on the grey market. Any shot I could have owned it 3 months and not realized that its one of these noob v2 super clones? Or would something have revealed it by now. Have had no issues with it, runs -2 seconds per day.

Smpfan

Renowned Member
18/9/11
Look at the insert with some magnification. At least 5x. Check the engravings. Noob’s engravings are sharp as a razorblade at the edges. And the platinum paint is far too dark. The ground of the engravings has got a hatched structure.
And the dial is full glossy not semi matte like gen.

The overall finish is far away from gen.

Greets Andi

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09

Did you end up getting the v8?? I’m interested in how the dial looks as I need a new dial for my v2. Any pics would be awesome

XpanzerX

I'm Pretty Popular
19/8/17
Yes I’d like some info on the v8 as well, as I have a v7 bracelet with correct SEL I could use.