• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SD43 2xar crystals with and without cyclops

rnrprof

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
24/3/14
United States
Just wanted to let all know that I now have a few new sd43 crystals with my 2xar, either with or without the cyclops. Took a while to get them. Made the ones without the cyclops primarily for gen owners on TRF forum that wanted the old style non cyclops crystal- all have my 2xar.

MrBeasy

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/2/16
Nice work.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Cooldaddyfunk286

20/6/18
NY
I wanna try the ARF sd43. Is it NOTICEABLE on the wrist, the weight and thickness compared to a sub v9? I mean obviously it's gonna be noticable, but wondering to what extent.

Great work Prof. Another awesome product for the community!

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
SD43 definitely has more presence than a Sub, but not as much as an Offshore or PAM.

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
Good offering from a great member! Prof crystal will be icing on the cake for you sd43 owners! Treat yourself!

Rawlobst3r

Horology Curious
10/9/18
How's it going Prof?! Are these still avail with the cyclops ? I did a bunch of research and went with an ARF through PureTime and figure based on what i've read, this would really put it over the top. I just placed my order so i don't have it in hand yet but am super stoked.

jcher

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
1/8/17
Incredible ! for some reason i can't send you pm - so may i ask you how much do you sell the crystal with cyclop for when shipped to EU ? Thank you

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
Are your crystals with the cyclops have the correct magnification?

rnrprof

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
24/3/14
United States
I had them made with the standard 2 1/2 magnification that Rolex uses on the subs but some of the early sd43 models came from Rolex with smaller like 2x magnification. I made some without the cyclops for gen Rolex owners at TRF and a few extra that some members here bought. I am having my factory make some 2x cyclops with the same footprint as the 2 1/2 so I should have them and then I can send to the lab but all that will be about 2 months longer. I read a few posts on other forums that some of the newer gen SD43s are coming out with the 2 1/2x mag so I really don't know what is or is not Rolex Gen at this time. I think I have 3 or 4 left with the 2 1/2X mag if anyone needs them.

pocketkings97

Known Member
9/12/08
How can I contact you for the 2 1/2x mag crystal for the ARF SD43 rnrprof thank you. I emailed you few weeks ago but not sure if that’s what you prefer. Thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tschacko

Supporter
1/8/18
I had them made with the standard 2 1/2 magnification that Rolex uses on the subs but some of the early sd43 models came from Rolex with smaller like 2x magnification. I made some without the cyclops for gen Rolex owners at TRF and a few extra that some members here bought. I am having my factory make some 2x cyclops with the same footprint as the 2 1/2 so I should have them and then I can send to the lab but all that will be about 2 months longer. I read a few posts on other forums that some of the newer gen SD43s are coming out with the 2 1/2x mag so I really don't know what is or is not Rolex Gen at this time. I think I have 3 or 4 left with the 2 1/2X mag if anyone needs them.

Hey Prof, any idea when the crystals for the SD43 with 2x Cyclops will be ready ?

rnrprof

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
24/3/14
United States
still about 4 weeks out as I don't have the new batch with correct profile from the manufacturer yet

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
rnrprof is there a way to hop on a waiting list for this? I know you're active on a few different forums, and I'd like to grab one when they're ready since I missed out on the last batch.

rnrprof

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
24/3/14
United States
send me your email and I will send you an invoice for one so it will show up on my end as an order- I also need to know your shipping address

Cheers