• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How to know if you’re actually buying a TC V7 extreme?

rolliesdonttiktok

Known Member
14/7/12
I may have an opportunity to buy one soon but the price seems too good to be true.

How do you actually know you’re getting an original TC? Are there any identifying marks that distinguish it from a JF? Anything besides insert/dial quality?

Sent from the RWI App

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
I may have an opportunity to buy one soon but the price seems too good to be true.

How do you actually know you’re getting an original TC? Are there any identifying marks that distinguish it from a JF? Anything besides insert/dial quality?

Sent from the RWI App

Because you’ll be buying it through the M2M I hope. So it will be visible for everyone to verify.

rolliesdonttiktok

Known Member
14/7/12
I’m going to sound like an ass but he doesn’t know anything about TC being a rare find now and I’m afraid he’ll jack up the price if I introduce him to this site. Don’t judge lol

john45

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/4/18
Sonoma
The Extreme features a PA gun shop manufactured bezel which gives a gen-like feel and sound when moved. Of course, you won't be able to tell that until you have your hands on the watch and something to compare to. I wonder how many TC's were sold in China???

phdsjain

I'm Pretty Popular
6/3/14
You can ask him to make a video of rotating the bezel. I have owned both V7 and V7 Extreme and have videos of bezel action of both to compare with.

rolliesdonttiktok

Known Member
14/7/12
I was wondering the same thing about a TC in China. He said he paid around 600 for it and will sell it to me for 450. I’ll get some pictures from him. Thanks for the help!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I was wondering the same thing about a TC in China. He said he paid around 600 for it and will sell it to me for 450. I’ll get some pictures from him. Thanks for the help!

TC put the watches together in the US and sold them from the US. Your seller is most likely lying.

Reactions: mech500

rolliesdonttiktok

Known Member
14/7/12
I should have clarified. He never told me it was a TC. He doesn’t know anything about rep factories. He just bought a high quality replica on a whim. I just assumed it was a TC after seeing it and holding it!

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I should have clarified. He never told me it was a TC. He doesn’t know anything about rep factories. He just bought a high quality replica on a whim. I just assumed it was a TC after seeing it and holding it!

No picture?????

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
if u liked it and is in good price, why wonder? just buy it :)