• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Question about Rep Oyster Perpetual before buying.

JMK

13/2/18
If it's dead, should't it not move at all even though tapped? I thought all movements will stop ticking after power reserve depleted unless wind or tapped.

Dead isn’t the best word to describe the issue... I said dead because they do not keep time at all and need servicing. There must be something dirty or insufficiently oiled inside.

I just bought an Explorer JF and am having this problem after a single day of wear!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exklusive

I'm Pretty Popular
28/6/15
Dead isn’t the best word to describe the issue... I said dead because they do not keep time at all and need servicing. There must be something dirty or insufficiently oiled inside.

I just bought an Explorer JF and am having this problem after a single day of wear!

Hit or miss. My JF grey never serviced, for months runs like a charm. Keeps perfect time.

Reactions: Taz71

anaximandere

Supporter
Certified
25/6/18
I’ll never say never! LOL
But I will be adding either the white or black dial, maybe both! LOL

Well in that case keep me in mind buddy, I am absolutely in love with the grape dial!

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18

Now you have three dead watches of SH3132 movement. something strange thing is happening around there.

JMK

13/2/18
Now you have three dead watches of SH3132 movement. something strange thing is happening around there.

Not 3... just the 2. It’s hard to believe that it’s coincidental. I have several ETA clones and one sh3135 which all run amazingly.

beefstockcube

Known Member
4/1/17
I have the grape, it’s one of my favourite watches.

Pumped about the 904l release. If they get the dials and hands right I’ll pick up several colours and put the JF up on M2M

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Matteo1989

Renowned Member
24/4/18
I can not wait for the ARF oyster perpetual with white dial to be available .. it should be beautiful!