• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Advice on QC pics of Noob Daytona needed

bettoban

Known Member
30/12/15
Hi guys, i need help. I have few hours to confirm or reject QC pic sended for a noob daytona 4130. Dial Print look to me misaligned on left, is it me?

i ask for your help asap please

Last edited by a moderator:

peterchao

Renowned Member
Certified
19/3/16
Looks good to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exklusive

I'm Pretty Popular
28/6/15
There is nothing wrong with the dial. And you're not supposed to ask "Do you notice any other flaws?" The deal here is you spot the flaws and then you ask to confirm it.

bettoban

Known Member
30/12/15
There is nothing wrong with the dial. And you're not supposed to ask "Do you notice any other flaws?" The deal here is you spot the flaws and then you ask to confirm it.

in this pic i had highlighted my biggest concern about the qc pic provided.
https://imgur.com/a/Usl63o6
Do you still think i should accept it?
I ask for advice..

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
And you're not supposed to ask "Do you notice any other flaws?" The deal here is you spot the flaws and then you ask to confirm it.

What he said. Edited.

llvicente1023

31/8/17
Of course there will be flaws coz thats a rep. The question is can you live with it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
in this pic i had highlighted my biggest concern about the qc pic provided.
https://imgur.com/a/Usl63o6
Do you still think i should accept it?
I ask for advice..

The bezel ring is rotated slightly anti-clockwise.

You're obviously a man of impeccable taste, someone who demands - and deserves, nothing but the best.

May I humbly suggest you buy the genuine article, they are certainly more expensive, but then you won't have all this mis-alignment nonsense to deal with.

bettoban

Known Member
30/12/15
The bezel ring is rotated slightly anti-clockwise.

You're obviously a man of impeccable taste, someone who demands - and deserves, nothing but the best.

May I humbly suggest you buy the genuine article, they are certainly more expensive, but then you won't have all this mis-alignment nonsense to deal with.

If I'm here it's because I probably can not afford a 20k watch, this comment does not make sense. I asked this question only for advice and to understand what flaws can be acceptable and what not in a replica since it is the first time I buy from a TD (always bought m2m).

terryj

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/9/17
If I'm here it's because I probably can not afford a 20k watch, this comment does not make sense. I asked this question only for advice and to understand what flaws can be acceptable and what not in a replica since it is the first time I buy from a TD (always bought m2m).

What flaws are acceptable is up to the individual. That so called misalignment would be acceptable to me as you can't even notice it unless you blow up the pictures as you did, even then it could just be the angle the watch is at. I am sure even gens have the same unnoticeable flaws.

Reactions: Tucker

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12

The 'flaws' you've highlighted in your linked pic are tiny - if measured it would probably be less than 0.1 mm.

If the watch is for you, only you can decide what is acceptable - personally, for a price difference of $10,000, I think the 0.1 mm flaw is acceptable.

bettoban

Known Member
30/12/15
The 'flaws' you've highlighted in your linked pic are tiny - if measured it would probably be less than 0.1 mm.

If the watch is for you, only you can decide what is acceptable - personally, for a price difference of $10,000, I think the 0.1 mm flaw is acceptable.

Thank you, i'm stil an unexperienced user, this was the kind of advice i needed :p

Reactions: tripdog

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Ouch. Those flaws would drive me nuts if I were wearing that watch. However, it’s your watch so it up to you.

Reactions: efajri

bettoban

Known Member
30/12/15
I've mailed my td asking if the misalignment was for a prospective trick and if he have an other watch in stock to propose me. I know that, as said by other users in this thread, this watches are replica, but they're not replicas from canal street, we talk about 600$ watches. For that sum of money i had some years ago a TC v6 (i still wear it proud) that have near zero flaws.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Ouch. Those flaws would drive me nuts if I were wearing that watch. However, it’s your watch so it up to you.

Man, I'm so sorry, looks like the latest therapy sessions didn't work out - don't give up bud - we're rootin' for ya !

m.rad

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/7/18
The white space between the black markers on the dial and the bezel is much wider on the right side. I don't think it's a matter of angle, though it may be worth asking for a few more photos.

In either case, i probably would not have noticed had you not pointed it out... As other members said - only you can decide whether this is material or not.