• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF DSSD - Gen Parts?

SheriffWho

Renowned Member
4/6/13
I was looking for info on this and have yet to find a specific answer so I thought I'd ask...

I have a gen DSSD dial and bezel assembly. Currently the bezel assembly on an older Noob BK model (from 2012). It required some heavy modding on the case to install back in the day.

Here is my thread from 2013 on this build

Now, I'd like to upgrade to the ARF version and wanted to know if gen parts are 1:1 or if heavy machining modifications are required. If anyone knows, or can point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

ETAWatchlover

5/7/16
I would just upgrade the bracelet to a arf 904l one and keep the rest when it is still in good shape .I think we will never be statisfied with our Rolex reps . The arf case has a bad shape but good hev placement and "height" .Noob v7 /,5 good case shape but bad hev placement and "height" (I think it is also 1mm to slim on the midcase even with sa3135)

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
So for the Dial, if you have the SH version the Dial will fit. As for the Bezel assembly im not 100% sure.
The ceramic insert will fit in your ARF Bezel but i think the Bezel won’t without modding.
i would give it a try, if it fits :)

muiramas thx mate :D i’m waiting for the 126660.