• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Upcoming ARF 116519ln v2

johnlia

Renowned Member
23/1/17
guys what about the rubber strap length? what is the minimum and the maximum wrist size? thanks

ScuderiaPT

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/6/17
Europe
guys what about the rubber strap length? what is the minimum and the maximum wrist size? thanks

From i have read the minimum was 17 cms , but you can ask the TD to make the rubber fit in your arm.

Iam waiting for v2 116518LN from arf , and i said to my TD the rubber for me needs to be 21 cms , and answer was the factory make with no trouble.

johnlia

Renowned Member
23/1/17
From i have read the minimum was 17 cms , but you can ask the TD to make the rubber fit in your arm.

Iam waiting for v2 116518LN from arf , and i said to my TD the rubber for me needs to be 21 cms , and answer was the factory make with no trouble.

okay thank you so much

Reactions: ScuderiaPT

knol

17/8/16

which TD are you using and did it work out with the strap ?

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
ARF really need that clone movement Noob is using. I wonder when the exclusivity between Noob and the movement maker will end so this movement will be available to other makers.

Without the clone movement ARF will always be inferior.