• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Dropped my SD43 in concrete floor

Polka

Horology Curious
15/12/17
Yesterday my watch flew in the air and landed on the solid concrete floor in my garage. At first I could’nt see any damage, but today I noticed that the bezel is very loose and can be turned both ways... Any solutions how to fix this? And to her the bezel off?

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Yesterday my watch flew in the air and landed on the solid concrete floor in my garage.

How did that happen? Seems like it’s one of the uber rare watches ARF made that are spring loaded..

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
And did you try to catch it? If it’s one of the said batch, it also has an anticatch mechanism.

Polka

Horology Curious
15/12/17
Funny guys ;P I acutally take the watch off when I drive upon the mailbox to avvid scratches, and placed it in my lap. Walked out og the car with the watch in my lap.. success!

The bezel stops at 12 on its way back, but the noise is poor and the possibility tu turn it the wrong way is pretty annoing..

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Yesterday my watch flew in the air and landed on the solid concrete floor in my garage. At first I could’nt see any damage, but today I noticed that the bezel is very loose and can be turned both ways... Any solutions how to fix this? And to her the bezel off?

?

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15
I liked the first story better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal

Reactions: QueTip

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Funny guys ;P I acutally take the watch off when I drive upon the mailbox to avvid scratches, and placed it in my lap. Walked out og the car with the watch in my lap.. success!

The bezel stops at 12 on its way back, but the noise is poor and the possibility tu turn it the wrong way is pretty annoing..

You’re removing your watch, when you pass the mailbox in the car to avoid scratches? Is your car imaginary or is your mailbox very very big? Or does a watch on your wrist impact your parking skills?

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
You’re removing your watch, when you pass the mailbox in the car to avoid scratches? Is your car imaginary or is your mailbox very very big? Or does a watch on your wrist impact your parking skills?

He be one dem Mexican BANGers who drive a LOWrider wit da HYDROlic suspension - when he cruisin' he got his ARM outside da window man, dude drive by his MAILbox, he don' want no scratches on his ROLex.

Cooldaddyfunk286

20/6/18
NY
That's why I try and only take it on and off sitting on my bed. I do that often w my cell but dude your sweet ass watch??! Haha now look what ya done did trying to avoid scratches!