• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF just launched the 116500 V2, a day after Noob launched their V2 of it, what are your opinions?

ywg

3/7/17
Better bezel insert and the chrono needles aren't stuck to the dial. The perfect combo would be a panda Noob V2 116500 with a gen dial, ARF insert and a gen crystal.

Reactions: Nate0624 and vcappp

CarlosFFF

25/6/13
Better bezel insert and the chrono needles aren't stuck to the dial. The perfect combo would be a panda Noob V2 116500 with a gen dial, ARF insert and a gen crystal.

Gen dial, good luck!

ywg

3/7/17
Gen dial, good luck!

Lol it's impossible to get and even if you find it chances are it's going to be very very very expensive. I have an acquaintance that's a jeweller he works on real Rolex watches, and he told me that he can swap fake parts and take the gen ones. He's done it before. He told me about it 2-3 days ago. Although it's not correct at all and he can get in a lot of trouble. So I might take use of that information and report him to the authorities.

Last edited:
Reactions: altesporsche

Repgoon

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/8/15
For a moment I thought ARF v2 will have a working chrono. Until then, I’ll enjoy my noob.

Reactions: SuperLory

Hidenjoy

Renowned Member
8/9/15
Wow amazing
Hard to take a choice.
Arf V2 is very nice looking ootb

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
Lol it's impossible to get and even if you find it chances are it's going to be very very very expensive. I have a friend that's a jeweller he works on real Rolex watches, and he told me that he can swap fake parts and take the gen ones. He's done it before. So I might take use of that. Although it's not correct at all and he can get in a lot of trouble.

I believe I saw a white 116500 dial for sale here.... I could be wrong, but pretty sure I saw it.

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
Lol it's impossible to get and even if you find it chances are it's going to be very very very expensive. I have a friend that's a jeweller he works on real Rolex watches, and he told me that he can swap fake parts and take the gen ones. He's done it before. So I might take use of that. Although it's not correct at all and he can get in a lot of trouble.

Are you saying your friend steals peoples gen Rolex parts and replaces them with Rep when working on their watches?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ywg

3/7/17
Are you saying your friend steals peoples gen Rolex parts and replaces them with Rep when working on their watches?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what he claims.

bettoban

Known Member
30/12/15
In puretime's specifications they talks about a 13mm thickness. So that should mean not 4130 superclone i think. A V2 without a full working chrono would be pointless IMO

Ruski91

Put Some Respect On My Name
12/10/12

That is seriously messed up

ywg

3/7/17
That is seriously messed up

Indeed. He's a middle aged guy that works locally. He does it for money because he's supposedly poor, but nothing justifies what he's doing.

Sdc83

Renowned Member
20/1/13
What improvements have been made compared to v.1?

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
I do not see any. Wrong pushers, shit 7750 with fake bridge and none working cronos. Dial looks like v1, much better then noob but these movement??????
Why bring a v2 with a7750? And bezel engraving looks like shit also. Why not fix pushers, bezel engraving if you do not have the movement? The dial looks pretty good.

Sent from iX

Sent from iX

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

tell me more ....