• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 904L Explorer i 214270 will release very soon

Antoine-BZH

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/9/18
Paris
I really want to buy my first rep and the watch I always wanted is the Explorer I... but I won’t pay 500€ for this one just because of the rehaut and the 3 !
waiting for the next update ????????

Reactions: vcappp and pigger

nomana

Renowned Member
13/2/18
I really want to buy my first rep and the watch I always wanted is the Explorer I... but I won’t pay 500€ for this one just because of the rehaut and the 3 !
waiting for the next update ????????

Buy JF and you can enjoy it earlier with reasonable price. You can update and sell the old one here

tmp2018

Renowned Member
28/5/17
no one cared about the 3 for years, it was always the E XPLORER problem. now its fixed and everybody cries about the 3. seriously: its such a tiny flaw...even if you know it, you need to compare with the gen 3 to see the difference.

imho the overall quality & look & feel of the arf is a lot better than the v2. f.e. put your finger under the end of the V2 clasp, lift up, V2 opens. you cant do that with the arf 214270....

Reactions: shaKi47

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
no one cared about the 3 for years, it was always the E XPLORER problem. now its fixed and everybody cries about the 3. seriously: its such a tiny flaw...even if you know it, you need to compare with the gen 3 to see the difference.

imho the overall quality & look & feel of the arf is a lot better than the v2. f.e. put your finger under the end of the V2 clasp, lift up, V2 opens. you cant do that with the arf 214270....

And I’m 100% sure next batch they will fix 3 and new dial Font I will wait for this

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pigger

30/4/18
Sweeden
And I’m 100% sure next batch they will fix 3 and new dial Font I will wait for this

its not only 3, it is 6 too. Such a simple dial yet they dont perfect it before putting into production. It is not worth it 400 dollars, it is still a REP no matter how close it is

Reactions: vcappp

zumafan69

Known Member
13/7/16
For what it’s worth, I just received the Noob version and couldn’t be happier. If you can live with green lime as opposed to the correct blue, it’s $150 cheaper than the Arf and has the reliable and inexpensive to repair A2824 movement that is running at +2 seconds/day.

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
is there any hope that ARF correct the marker 3 and 6 in the near future within 6 month ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Abarth500

21/8/17
Whyis there no love for the BP Factory version despite the dial being so much alike the gen?

Rooneey

22/9/18
Still don't get what is wrong with 3. Trying to compare on my laptop but cannot see difference. Anyome has like 1 to comparition where you can clearly see it please?

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
bf7aee1e1f9fd07979c54dc99548845b.jpg

Rep on left

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
In fact all numerals need to be more close to Gen watch need completely new dial

Abarth500

21/8/17
Other than blurry BP Explorer 1 pics no other posts or review on this model??? Can someone with this rep chime in pls? How is it compared to say the Noob or JF. Thanks

Alex22

12/2/18
Does only steel change compared to JF? Is movement always unreliable? I would like to take my first rep but I am undecided, it is still $ 500 (I do not know how much shipping costs), I would like it to be reliable because I am not an expert in repairs and would not have to send it soon.

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Does only steel change compared to JF? Is movement always unreliable? I would like to take my first rep but I am undecided, it is still $ 500 (I do not know how much shipping costs), I would like it to be reliable because I am not an expert in repairs and would not have to send it soon.

Have your watch shipped directly to a watch maker for a service $150 USD, plus parts. A water resistance test. And then shipped to yourself, you will have a water safe and reliable great watch.

Or you can simply order it and wear it. It might run well for 1 year or more, there is a small chance it will need work in the first six months

pigger

30/4/18
Sweeden
Have your watch shipped directly to a watch maker for a service $150 USD, plus parts. A water resistance test. And then shipped to yourself, you will have a water safe and reliable great watch.

Or you can simply order it and wear it. It might run well for 1 year or more, there is a small chance it will need work in the first six months

500 dollars for a watch yet you still need ( probably) have it serviced, these prices are rediculous

anaximandere

Supporter
Certified
25/6/18
I have a Noob Explorer 1 and my JF is on its way. Can post pictures comparing if there is interest. Not the best at spotting these minute discrepancies so I will leave that up to the experts.

Reactions: Colin90