• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 904L Explorer i 214270 will release very soon

shaKi47

Known Member
5/4/16
The rehaut font and hight appears to be correct. Only the spacing is totally off. Each letter should match a minute tick. On here, it doesn't. Check the previous posts... Especially the left side of the rehaut engraving

Okay. Thanks!

ExOmegaFan

26/7/18
Germany
The rehaut font and hight appears to be correct. Only the spacing is totally off. Each letter should match a minute tick. On here, it doesn't. Check the previous posts... Especially the left side of the rehaut engraving

Not to forget that serial number should be between the minute ticks/marks :)

Reactions: vcappp

tmp2018

Renowned Member
28/5/17
finally arrived - first impression overall: braclet, clasp, dial, crown, case, lume are an improvement to the/my v2. rehaut is off, but i can live with it...(note: still not alligned)

2.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

Reactions: hadamokel

georgegmt

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/8/17
Greetings! But what about the movement? He's not stable and can stop at any time.

pigger

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/4/18
Sweeden
Can’t see any flaw in hour Hand, I’m sure there’s new Batch with new Dial Print and three marker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they just started selling this 904 steel ARF, do you think they work already on correcting numeral 3 on dial? Dial of 214270 is not that complicated yet somehow they cant get it right, i think even if they have new dial they will want to get rid of the old stock or stock already produced with incorrect 3

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
they just started selling this 904 steel ARF, do you think they work already on correcting numeral 3 on dial? Dial of 214270 is not that complicated yet somehow they cant get it right, i think even if they have new dial they will want to get rid of the old stock or stock already produced with incorrect 3

Depending on sales this’s marketing tricks, if sales dead they will update, why this Flaw and they have Gen !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tete

4/11/16
It no matters the letter and other details if the main and big mistake is the black dial shine. Explorer 1 assembles the matte paint dial

Tete

4/11/16
Black to op39 happens, something similar with the dial. The gen is in effect rays of sun and ARF just shine. So dial white seems a little but far from the gen.

Tete

4/11/16
I do not care about the letter, if other details, the head is very big mistake the brightness of the black sphere. Gen Explorer 1 assembles matte sphere