• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 904L Explorer i 214270 will release very soon

twowheelsdaily

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/10/16
Just received QC pics, not impressed. rehaut engraving is way off and gaps in SEL. Not what we've come to expect from ARF or the prototype images.

Reactions: vcappp

tmp2018

Renowned Member
28/5/17
i also rejected the watch after seeing the qc pictures...SEL was "okayish" but the rehaut crown was not alligned to the 12 marker. hopefully they have better watches in that batch...

GWT#1

Renowned Member
1/4/12
Where the bluegrass sways!
i also rejected the watch after seeing the qc pictures...SEL was "okayish" but the rehaut crown was not alligned to the 12 marker. hopefully they have better watches in that batch...

Wow do you realize how easy a fix that is takes less than 5 min! Your money your watch but if you are that picky u need to buy a gen! Rolex gladly sell you a “perfect” Watch for around 10-12 times the price of this Watch. Do some research even gen Rolex have these flaws with rehaut alignment LEC being not at 6 o’clock position.... and so on but junior members want it all! Good luck with the rep game!

just my 2 cents your money your watch!

Last edited:

GWT#1

Renowned Member
1/4/12
Where the bluegrass sways!
Don't feel that is necessary, I don't want to bash the TD and I have already rejected it. We will see what they say/ how they handle it.

Well just common curtesy to help others see the problems not bashing any TD you don’t have to mention there name at all... feels as if you are just maybe a busher/hater whom never got QC photos...... no pictures it never happened!

Again our “junior newbies” wanting it all, let’s hope you never need help from senior members with that attitude.

just my 2 cents your watch your money!

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
https://puretime.io/news/ARF-new-214270/

Looks very nice.

WechatIMG654.jpg

Can anyone clarify what the movement for this newly released ARF 1:1 Explorer I ?
Some dealer list it as SH3132 and the other list SA3132.

What is difference between SH3132 and SA3132? I already spent hours to research about them but there is a still quite confusion remained.

Someone says they are just same with a different nomenclature depending on the dealers. Someone says SH3132 and SA3132 are different movement.

PureTime listed this product as SH3132.
DTime listed this product as SH3132.
InTime listed this product as SH3132.

PerfectClone listed this product as SA3132.
TSwatch listed this product as SA3132.
TrustyTime doesn’t specified, just says Asia 3132.

1. InTime’s and TSwatch’s look identical.

2. PureTime’s and PerfectClone’s look identical.

3. PureTime’s vs InTime’s looks little bit different on the “bridge” of movement. PureTime’s (3 big screws) vs InTime’s (2 big screws and 2 small screw halls).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
vcappp movement is yuki sh3132, sa is from noob...

thanks for the answer, and could please explain why the some other dealers listed it as SA3132 ? is it just typo? or actually do they use SA3132 not SH3132 ?

twowheelsdaily

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/10/16
thanks for the answer, and could please explain why the some other dealers listed it as SA3132 ? is it just typo? or actually do they use SA3132 not SH3132 ?

Just a typo. Same thing happened when the arf dj 36 released. Some dealers had it listed as sa movement but it is indeed sh. If you look at the jewels on the autowind module they are larger on the sh movements. Anything made by JF/ARF is going to be sh if it is a clone movement.

tmp2018

Renowned Member
28/5/17
Wow do you realize how easy a fix that is takes less than 5 min! Your money your watch but if you are that picky u need to buy a gen! Rolex gladly sell you a “perfect” Watch for around 10-12 times the price of this Watch. Do some research even gen Rolex have these flaws with rehaut alignment LEC being not at 6 o’clock position.... and so on but junior members want it all! Good luck with the rep game!

just my 2 cents your money your watch!

i dont fix a NEW 500 usd watch - all rlx replicas i received have the crown perfectly alligned and this is a pricey little ARF. it should be better than my JF V2 & not full of flaws ootb.

ps: i am "junior member" because my acc got lost in the website hack a few month ago.

tmp2018

Renowned Member
28/5/17
PS: if i would approve this watch i dont know what the purpose of a qc is...

qc.jpg

Last edited:

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
JF = ARF and not even gens has the rehaut alligned but its your money and TD :D

Imgur is not working here.....

tmp2018

Renowned Member
28/5/17
JF = ARF and not even gens has the rehaut alligned but its your money and TD :D

i know that JF is ARF but considering the SELs its sub comparing to my V2s (got a 2 V2s from different batches) & no JF i own has the rehaut this off. actually its the first time i dont approve the qc.

your decision might be different & thanks for accepting mine. ;)

JB1001

Known Member
30/8/16
Western Europe
i know that JF is ARF but considering the SELs its sub comparing to my V2s (got a 2 V2s from different batches) & no JF i own has the rehaut this off. actually its the first time i dont approve the qc.

@tmp2018:
Maybe you can share your qc (at least with me), so I know particularly what to look after when I receive my qc. Would be very helpful for me to have a comparison.
I guess we ordered at different TDs as mine told me yesterday, that ARF isn't available yet.
Thank you

Sent from the RWI App

Genera74

29/12/14
Explorer is really my target next rep but im a bit reluctant about the SH movement.. wanted to get the Noob version (with 28xx movement ) but they were out of stock...

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
I had 2 SHs so far and they are great. They feel extremely smooth after servicing and are very accurate. My SAs were crap though, but I guess I had bad luck. My watchsmith was not impressed by the SA, but he loves the SH.
My SH JF V2, wearing it as we speak :)
IMG_20180907_124937.jpg

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13

Ofcourse i accepting your decision the problem is if the whole batch is misaligned then it makes not really sense.