• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 904L Explorer i 214270 will release very soon

Gsn91

Horology Curious
8/7/16
LaPavel thank you! Are these the best TDS to buy both individually quality wise? which one is BP which one is ARF? Thanks! :)

Gsn91

Horology Curious
8/7/16
LaPavel thank you! Are these the best TDS to buy both individually quality wise? which one is BP which one is ARF? Thanks! :)

Fulcanelli

Known Member
7/7/19
EU
I did the BP head with ARF bracelet option. Check out the SELs man.

That looks great ???? couple of questions if you don’t mind:

were you you able to buy the bp head and ARF bracelet without paying for the bp bracelet?

is the bp head 904L and what movement does it use?

how does the colour of the steel and brushing pattern match up between head and bracelet?

Thanks

Gsn91

Horology Curious
8/7/16
Hey,

For all those wanting the combo providing an update here:

Jtime - one of the TD's will provide the BP with ARF bracelet and combine them for you cost is approx $566 in total as you have to buy the BP and the ARF at their individual prices!

Email below:

[email protected]

Li is super helpful!

2bad4ya

Looking Around
26/12/19
Do people suggest the BP’s with A2824/A2836 movements (in time has for $358) over the more expensive Asia 3132’s (TT has for $398). I presume the cost difference comes from the Asia movements being made to look more like gen but this doesn’t seem worth paying for if it’s going to reduce reliability and also never be seen - any thoughts?