• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 904L 114300 will release very soon

Matteo1989

Renowned Member
24/4/18
Matteo1989 I'm going to replace ARF crown but it's looks like closer to gen.

2m31mwy.jpg

what price does the gen crown have?

Dan2018

Known Member
19/8/18
U.K.
Who thinks the delay in being able to order the ARF black and white dial watches is owing to ARF working to address the reported spacing issue?

Reactions: vcappp

bustdown

Horology Curious
29/8/18
I own both the JF 114300 and a gen 114300 and I don't agree that there is a difference in the spacing .I take it you have both for comparison, your not just looking at macro shots and listening to Muppets on the Internet? Also noticeable difference in the crown ? I guess if you bump into somebody with a magnifying ( jewellers loupe) glass , or heaven forbid anyone with bionic eyes you may be in trouble . You are just lingering on this and the 214270 thread like a bad smell , banging on about the same points .

JF spacing was on point but it's not the same dial

Reactions: vcappp

Italian cat

Known Member
28/10/17
Has someone already bought the new BP 114300 OP in white or black?
I know it’s blue lumed and markers are not that great, but I’m very tempted by ETA clone and saving money..
So I’m just wondering if someone has already one and is going to share his experience.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Bigred7078

4/12/16
But wait... what happened to Ale’s study several years back that stated any dealer using 904L steel is lying as it is not economically possible?

Well as you said, that was several years ago. A few members have already tested other ARF products and confirmed 904L was indeed being utilized. Is that this case here? I’m not sure but ARF has a proven track record of delivery previous products in this steel.