• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 904L 114300 will release very soon

Longwood

6/11/17
Florida
I ordered my arf 114300 the day it dropped on puretime. I already have a gen dial and hands to swap in!

pretty excited to receive it.

cico83

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/8/18
I’d like to understand if the huge price difference between the new BP and the arf is justified somehow

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

ffuhcu

14/7/16
The BP markers are too fat and the lume is the wrong colour, I'm not sure of any other differences that was from just a quick look.

For me personally it's the price difference between the old JF releases and the new ARF releases that's harder to swallow, particularly as the gen is quite a reaonable priced one.

Reactions: PHVAVAI

cico83

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/8/18
The BP markers are too fat and the lume is the wrong colour, I'm not sure of any other differences that was from just a quick look.

For me personally it's the price difference between the old JF releases and the new ARF releases that's harder to swallow, particularly as the gen is quite a reaonable priced one.

Thanks for your reply.
New BP also has the white dial which I love
Is BP wrong markers and lume color extremely noticeable ? Can’t decide then between grey JF or new BP white

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

bustdown

Horology Curious
29/8/18
could you please specify? explain more please? thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The word 'ROLEX' sits too high. the vertical space between the 'rolex' and the 'oyster perpetual' is huge compared to the gen dial. So this typographical error should be fixed just like they did with the JF explorers kerning
IMG_5888.jpg

rlx2018083002-02.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
The word 'ROLEX' sits too high. the vertical space between the 'rolex' and the 'oyster perpetual' is huge compared to the gen dial. So this typographical error should be fixed just like they did with the JF explorers kerning
IMG_5888.jpg

rlx2018083002-02.jpg

They will release v2 and Fix every or maybe one Flaw marketing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bustdown

Horology Curious
29/8/18
sure they will i'm just saying this looks shit so don't buy it unless you switch dials but that doesn't makes sense with a no date OP imo

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
sure they will i'm just saying this looks shit so don't buy it unless you switch dials but that doesn't makes sense with a no date OP imo

Good catch. Now, I got to check my old JF 114300 to see if it has got the same flaw(s).

Last edited:

Matteo1989

Renowned Member
24/4/18
IMG_5888.jpg

rlx2018083002-02.jpg

I did not understand what error are you saying? can you explain it better? thank you

bustdown

Horology Curious
29/8/18
just corrected it in photoshop... this is how it should look like. It really makes the difference especially in this price range. 500+ is a bit steep even if this was flawless but with this error it's a joke don't get me wrong I waited for this model but first they posted on PT blog I noticed this within a nanosecond (and I'm not consider myself a 114300 expert)

https://imgur.com/qn3OnvM

Matteo1989

Renowned Member
24/4/18
obviously also on the white dial there will be this defect .. right?

Longwood

6/11/17
Florida
when do you think you will receive it? White or black?

I ordered white, because I have a current jf 114300.

going to install the grab on 904 arf and than the white dial on the jf. I’ll post the build and blistered parts soon.

Phwtan

14/11/14
Does the crown on the dial have curved edges, like the gen, or sharp edges ?