• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 904L 114300 will release very soon

Styling

Horology Curious
8/12/17
So you guys want a perfect rep and pay nothing for it. Come on... Stop whining about the price and if you want to spend less then dont get super reps or NWBIG's, get the faulty ones. Stop bashing the SH movement, its good. Many members here have had bad luck with it (minority) even with ETA's and the others like me enjoy the movement on our watches.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Whats the reason to purchase A $500 ARF when you have the JF at a much lower pricepoint? 904L? No ones bashing the SH movement, its nature is just faulty.

Silvester

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/4/18
478$

Come on, its a fake watch, produced for a fraction of the price.

ARF is going crazy.

Yes, I understand its 10% of the gen-price... but 478 for a rep is just crazy!!! No matter how much a gen cost.

At the end of the story its still illegal-black market-gangster shit.

timmywatch

Renowned Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
4/11/16
You guys think i could pull this off on a big wrist with big Arms ?

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

4Italia

Known Member
12/8/18
Italy
What means?

"with semi-invisible crown etched at 6:00 position of the crystal (same as genuine and this is the first of its kind, one revolutionary breakthrough of the Rolex replicas)"

Maybe this is why it costs so much?

LaPavel

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
7/8/17
EU
What means?

"with semi-invisible crown etched at 6:00 position of the crystal (same as genuine and this is the first of its kind, one revolutionary breakthrough of the Rolex replicas)"

:picard:

Reactions: Matteo1989

Matteo1989

Renowned Member
24/4/18
What means?

1fe0ddd2-1486-4bbc-a1ce-88b6cf9680bd

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
What means?

they all say that lol

Heimdallr

15/4/18
Whats the reason to purchase A $500 ARF when you have the JF at a much lower pricepoint? 904L? No ones bashing the SH movement, its nature is just faulty.
Sounds like the JF will no longer be available. Most here assume JF and ARF are different sectors of the same factory. They are not selling the JF because they want you to buy the ARF.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: pigger

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Correction: I’ve looked again the oval on the Rolex logo on the crown is slightly thinner on Gen and the little bar on the bottom is also slightly different. It’s a genuine case of it won’t matter to the vast majority of people, but it’s such a simple fix I wonder why it’s kept going. Apart from people not caring or them having excess parts of that particular crown.

Sorry chap but I don't agree . I have compared the gen watch to the JF rep and to the naked eye it is unnoticable to the point of not existing . Even on the couple of gen v REP comparisons on this site the difference is miniscule, hardly worth noting . You have to take into account these comparison pictures are macro pictures and magnified x whatever .

I take it when you say you have looked again you are looking at some super magnified gen vs rep comparison pictures , and not at the real watches in hand ? In fact have you owned either the JF 114300 OP or the gen watch ? Or are you Steve Mayor's and using your biopic eye to view the watch . In fact you would need bionic eyes to see the oval on the Rolex crown , on the crown so to speak with the naked eye . It is fucking tiny .

The JF 114300 Red Grape is easily IMO by a country mile the best Rolex rep you can buy . It is ( and grey) the only Rolex OOTB Super Rep ( consensual list ) you can buy .The other two watches on The list are no longer available except through M2M and one wasn't an OOTB watch .The ARF watch won't change anything it will simply drop the current JF watch into a nice shiny 904L case and bracelet.

Last edited:

Heimdallr

15/4/18
Sorry chap but I don't agree . I have compared the gen watch to the JF rep and to the naked eye it is unnoticable to the point of not existing . Even on the couple of gen v REP comparisons on this site the difference is miniscule, hardly worth noting . You have to take into account these comparison pictures are macro pictures and magnified x whatever .

I take it when you say you have looked again you are looking at some super magnified gen vs rep comparison pictures , and not at the real watches in hand ? In fact have you owned either the JF 114300 OP or the gen watch ? Or are you Steve Mayor's and using your biopic eye to view the watch . In fact you would need bionic eyes to see the oval on the Rolex crown , on the crown so to speak with the naked eye . It is fucking tiny .

The JF 114300 Red Grape is easily IMO by a country mile the best Rolex rep you can buy . It is ( and grey) the only Rolex OOTB Super Rep ( consensual list ) you can buy .The other two watches on The list are no longer available except through M2M and one wasn't an OOTB watch .The ARF watch won't change anything it will simply drop the current JF watch into a nice shiny 904L case and bracelet.
So you've held both the gen and JF side by side and compared? Im not being facetious just curious because I'm hoping you have and can make these claims so I can get one lol.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
So you've held both the gen and JF side by side and compared? Im not being facetious just curious because I'm hoping you have and can make these claims so I can get one lol.

I have compared the two as my wife owns a gen OP . What claims ? The consensual list is on this site you see it yourself , the JF 114300 is classed as a super rep.The only Rolex rep you can buy that is classed as a super rep ( fact) . The Rolex crown logo on the watch crown is tiny , so any difference is miniscule( fact) So tiny that it is undetectable by naked eye (fact). There is a tiny difference in the logo.

They are not my claims . There are numerous threads on the watch, and a couple of gen vs rep comparisons on this site . I take it 38 posts you are a new member ( perhaps new to reps) . If you ask the forum 'which is the best most accurate Rolex rep ' ( don't you will be hated and sent to the R Factory ) 100 replies later 99 would say the JF 114300 it's just fact.

'I hope you can make these claims' ? Don't purchase watches on the claims of one forum member chap . Read , then read some more , and research the watches you purchase . MY claims are the CONSENSUS of the forum , that is why the watch tops the CONSENSUAL list chap .

Reactions: Nikohublot

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
they all say that lol

LOL Other Rolex reps have the same description including the JF 114300 . It has a LEC on the crystal , which you can't see with the naked eye . You need to tilt the watch at correct angle and shine a light on it to see it .

happydappy1231

20/6/18
I’m very excited for these, didn’t know they could get any better than they are now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Just look at the indices and you can directly spot the rep 3 and 9 as an example.

And maybe the SEL because sometimes a little uneven.

Please stop with the super rep bullshit lol a rep is a rep period. If soneone knows the stuff (like we do) its simple to spot.

And dont talk about normal people you could sell them a 20 dollar dhgate rep as gen they would not spot the difference.

A lot of people think my 150€ regmariner is a gen xD

mordret

Renowned Member
Certified
17/4/17
Austria
What means?

I tried to capture it with my iPhone on my JF, not the best quality but I think you get an idea:

8183331f8a8eec2202f786310f5372a9.png

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia
Maybe get a JF and use the price difference towards a gen black or white dial once they appear around the traps

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Lucy said no more JF gets produced only ARF.

So it will be hard if the latest batch is gone