• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 904L 114300 will release very soon

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
https://puretime.io/news/ARF-new-114300/

ARF will release 904L 114300, all 5 colors are included. With SH3132 movement :)

114300_ar.jpg

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Arf/JF are the same factory ? So this is the JF 114300 which is already a super rep in 904L ? So effectively a V2 exciting if so .

Last edited:
Reactions: Princey73

ExOmegaFan

26/7/18
Germany
Arf/JF are the same factory ? So this is the JF 114300 which is already a super rep in 904L ? So effectively a V2 exciting if so .

That is the thing I couldn't wrap my head around yet .. :) If it is the same factory, why two different names? :)

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
That is the thing I couldn't wrap my head around yet .. :) If it is the same factory, why two different names? :)

It is not the same factory. It is a subsidiary company with a completely different quality control or rather build quality in total (and a different marketing strategy obviously)

Nivka

10/4/15
Australia
I was excited when this was announced at Baselworld, but I’ve since bought a gen white dial for for dj, so this might have to wait

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17

I thought it was the same factory they just market 316L watches under JF and 904L under ARF.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
It is not the same factory. It is a subsidiary company with a completely different quality control or rather build quality in total (and a different marketing strategy obviously)

No problem chap i was told by a TD on RWG that ARF and JF are the same factory . They just market 316L under the old JF name and their newer 904L creations under the ARF moniker .

However if they are a subsidary as you say and JF make the only OOTB Rolex 'super rep' on the consensual list . It would make sense that this watch is the current JF 114300 with a 904L case and strap . So effectively a V2 .

jttou

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/14
These watches are so beautiful. Damn, there goes my money.

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
No problem chap i was told by a TD on RWG that ARF and JF are the same factory . They just market 316L under the old JF name and their newer 904L creations under the ARF moniker .

However if they are a subsidary as you say and JF make the only OOTB Rolex 'super rep' on the consensual list . It would make sense that this watch is the current JF 114300 with a 904L case and strap . So effectively a V2 .

They are not the same factory per se, maybe the same owner? ARF is a higher end division of JF. Think of it like Lexus is ARF and Toyota is JF

Either way, this is really exciting, the 114300 was one of my favorite reps!

bowtiefanatc

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
2/11/12
Ooooooo those look incredible! Gonna have to finally get that grey one I've been lusting over for awhile now.

lukko

Supporter
Certified
20/11/12
Italy

That's the same factory, also confirmed some times ago from Angus.

Different name was given to differentiate Rolex quality products with the Daytona "slim" and 126600 release, the first rolex reps with huge quality and 904L steel. But especially to divert attention from the JF factory during the period of continuous raid began in China.

Let us not forget that initially the ARF ceramic sub was 100% identical to the JF V2 sub ceramic.

Many factories were born in that period if one is aware of GZ, VRF etc etc and many others have been interrupted (for ex H-factory for pam).

Has not one of you noticed that JF has not released any new features regarding the rolex replica since ARF was born?

JF is now a brand focused more on AP than on Rolex rep giving priority to ARF for high quality products in rolex replicas

Neuf

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/6/18
Oh Boy...Those are probably gonna be absolute Super Reps. I mean, the JF is already reeeaaally good, and now with 904L and ARF QC it might get those last few percent better to become pretty much perfect. Really looking forward too it!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Reactions: gilrob

Cooldaddyfunk286

20/6/18
NY
Oh boy I'm in. I was going to purchase a gen rhodium dial before I found reps. I bet they will be SUPER reps too. I can't wait. 904L too, gets me Everytime. Been wanting a smooth polished bezel. Niice.

Cooldaddyfunk286

20/6/18
NY
Do we get the beautiful Rolex box with it?!?!?! ;)

Anyone got the plug for propper boxes/papers? I've seen some on dhgate but I want the propper shit.

Thanks!

Hans81

23/2/15
Let’s wait and see how it compares to the already super rep from JF.

BIONONE

28/4/17

Different name was given to differentiate Rolex quality products with the Daytona "slim" and 126600 release, the first rolex reps with huge quality and 904L steel. But especially to divert attention from the JF factory during the period of continuous raid began in China.

Let us not forget that initially the ARF ceramic sub was 100% identical to the JF V2 sub ceramic.

Many factories were born in that period if one is aware of GZ, VRF etc etc and many others have been interrupted (for ex H-factory for pam).

Has not one of you noticed that JF has not released any new features regarding the rolex replica since ARF was born?

JF is now a brand focused more on AP than on Rolex rep giving priority to ARF for high quality products in rolex replicas

Sorry for the confusion regarding this topic and thank you for the clarification :)

Next time i shut my mouth unless my information comes from a trusted insider himself haha

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
They are not the same factory per se, maybe the same owner? ARF is a higher end division of JF. Think of it like Lexus is ARF and Toyota is JF

Either way, this is really exciting, the 114300 was one of my favorite reps!

They are the same factory , same money behind them . You would think we were dealing with fortune 500 company company . This will be the JF 114300 with a 904L case and bracelet . Your car group analogy was a good one , they all borrow parts across a range of products .Why would they produce an entirely new watch from scratch when they already make the best Rolex super rep out there . It will be the JF 114300 hands ,dial, crystal, movement , hands all wrapped up in 904L which will be a good thing.Plus two new colour dials also a good thing .

Last edited:

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17

Thanks this is the information i was given by a TD also ,well actually two different TD's . So as i said this watch will be the current JF 114300 which is the only Rolex OOTB super rep on RWI's own list in 904L . Same dial, hands, movement ,crystal etc with a new case and bracelet .