• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A lot of franken Noob Daytona from China【30PICS】

jacksonmag

Horology Curious
12/8/18
Hi guys, I'm a Rolex Daytona fan from China. As you all know there are few forums or places we could talk about these amazing reps and franken reps.Now RWI is a wonderful place to show them if you guys won't laugh at my poor English LOL.
We know that the newest Noob Daytona is famous with its clone 4130, which can run 60+hours within ±10secs error but poor at bezel and dial. The latest are improved in dial and SEL. So we only need to change Gen bezel. Gen dial and even hands is needed only if you are a completist.
Now let's check which were changed to these frankens HAHA. The red devil racing one(116509) and the steel white dial (116520) are mine. Others come from my lovely friends.
Thanks to Fang and Joe sourcing gen parts and combining them together. BTW, in China you may pay about 10K RMB only to buy this franken Daytona with Gen bezel, dial and hands, and service.
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

rolexwatchfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/8/13
In here sourcing Daytona gen parts become much harder now too, comparing to the old days but obveriously much less expensive.

Agreed. This is the game changer for both GEN and REP markets. Now it's the time. Snooze, you're lose.

Ac1013

Renowned Member
Certified
23/3/13
Where can u sorce these franken in china ? and got better pics ?

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
These Noobs are certainly pushing up dial prices. Trying very hard to find a reasonable black dial for my project!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
In here sourcing Daytona gen parts become much harder now too, comparing to the old days but obveriously much less expensive.

Very nice, thanks for sharing!

How much is a stock Noob Daytona in mainland China?

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
looking great welcome to the Daytona club

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Excellent post - love the black/red racing dial. BTW, 10K RMB (Chinese Yuan) equals 1,460.81 United States Dollar

jacksonmag

Horology Curious
12/8/18
Where can u sorce these franken in china ? and got better pics ?

Some merchants will post the new arriving Gen parts in Wechat moments and group chat. But I doubt if they can ship them abroad.
To see these pics more clearly maybe you can view the image address and open in the new window.