• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob 116515 RG Daytona - Any Owners?

WatchaholicMallorca

Renowned Member
2/9/16
as an owner can you tell me what are the flaws of this daytona rg. i also want to get one. as i pick up information from diferent daytona review it all come đown to Superlative chronometer font and spacing, daytona red color darker then gen? anything to add bro

Sent from the RWI App

To be completely honest with you I’m not knowledgeable enough to be able to nitpick, I can tell when a watch is a rep or not but in this case it feels very genlike, movement is great, strap doesn’t have the metal blade like gen, ARF does I believe, not sire if they’re interchangeable but I’d think so.

as for if the color red is slightly off I don’t care, I think outside these forums you’d struggle to find anyone who can point out the slight off red tone on the word Daytona.

its a great watch, pull the trigger and enjoy it

Reactions: d3xophen

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
Has anybody compared NOOB to ARF? I am dying to compare to my gen, and if it is very close I will sell the gen and see if I can pick something else up :)

I do see via Puretime that ARF does not have the black dial V2 available yet, and at the same time NOOB seems to have a decent dial compared to the SS variants. I know to definitely stay away from the chocolate dials (which I happen to have in gen) as they do not even come close to gen.

Reactions: d3xophen

mikeanh77

13/11/18
Asia
To be completely honest with you I’m not knowledgeable enough to be able to nitpick, I can tell when a watch is a rep or not but in this case it feels very genlike, movement is great, strap doesn’t have the metal blade like gen, ARF does I believe, not sire if they’re interchangeable but I’d think so.

as for if the color red is slightly off I don’t care, I think outside these forums you’d struggle to find anyone who can point out the slight off red tone on the word Daytona.

its a great watch, pull the trigger and enjoy it

Thank you bro. Joining the daytona league soon

Reactions: WatchaholicMallorca

WatchaholicMallorca

Renowned Member
2/9/16
Has anybody compared NOOB to ARF? I am dying to compare to my gen, and if it is very close I will sell the gen and see if I can pick something else up :)

I do see via Puretime that ARF does not have the black dial V2 available yet, and at the same time NOOB seems to have a decent dial compared to the SS variants. I know to definitely stay away from the chocolate dials (which I happen to have in gen) as they do not even come close to gen.

There’s a huge ARF vs NOOB thread, it’s fairly recent

eleven

Known Member
30/11/15

@solex

Hey man
Am I right in thinking that you had pictures of your gen next to the ARF version of the 116515?

Or am I making this up LoL

Sent from the RWI App

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
@solex

Hey man
Am I right in thinking that you had pictures of your gen next to the ARF version of the 116515?

Or am I making this up LoL

Sent from the RWI App

Never held the rep 116515, which is what I was asking about. 116500 is another story, and I believe I did post up some photos (and the ARF was damn close!)

Edit: Here is that thread. I am just unsure if the quality is the same on the ARF 116515, or if NOOB is superior. My main concern is the dial and bezel insert. We already know case dimensions and movement are better on the NOOB.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...parison-review

Last edited:

eleven

Known Member
30/11/15
Ye maybe that’s where I was confused sorry LOL.

I have a gen dial, hands and crown, just debating what version to buy to put these parts on.

Hoping not to have to buy both to find out haha looking forward to a side by side review from somebody hopefully.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

d3xophen

Renowned Member
15/9/18
220aa3e15149e60edbbfbc5c2e94d963.jpg

05f74de6c0717ef8f68ee7833ea88f53.jpg

Here is my 116515. Absolutely stunning. I compare the rose gold color with my gen 126711chnr . It’s very close. Comparing on the weight, you would not really notice the difference. Since the watch has not much gold, and ceramic bezel. So I guess the weigh difference between rep and gen is very minimal and wont be so obvious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

machim
Is your Noob RG color really close to GEN RG color?
Can you please share some photo of your 126711chnr with noob rg daytona?
I am also considering to get one RG.
Thanks.

Reactions: chocovanila

chocovanila

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/8/15
Hi, I would like to check the quality of the colours of the noob rep vs genuine Rolex Everose too, the rep photos on website for sales looks quite yellowish and doesn’t appear to be of the same color as gen...can anyone please advise?

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
Hi, I would like to check the quality of the colours of the noob rep vs genuine Rolex Everose too, the rep photos on website for sales looks quite yellowish and doesn’t appear to be of the same color as gen...can anyone please advise?

It wouldn't be exact, but usually in these cases if you do not have them side to side it would be really hard to know it was any different.

dc2_bb6_cu2

Renowned Member
18/6/17
bdfd7314617ea57f5bfdd8efe21eabc0.jpg

QC accepted. I know bezel is slightly off, but I’m scouting out a gen dial so will address it when it goes under the knife. Just wanna get it in my hands now!

ApOffshore

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/1/16
bdfd7314617ea57f5bfdd8efe21eabc0.jpg

QC accepted. I know bezel is slightly off, but I’m scouting out a gen dial so will address it when it goes under the knife. Just wanna get it in my hands now!

Thats rose gold or yellow gold?

chocovanila

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/8/15
It wouldn't be exact, but usually in these cases if you do not have them side to side it would be really hard to know it was any different.

Thanks solex, very helpful of you, I actually didn’t really expect anyone to reply me, much appreciated.

im really quite new in this, do u think going for the black dial version (with RG case) might be a better idea as it might not be as easy to notice the color is off as compared to a rose gold dial.

what do U think of the black dial noob version? Is it closer to gen as compared to the rose gold?