• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Root Beer GMTII

2MMS

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/4/14
Hello,

A couple of questions...

- Do they make a JF, Noob, ARF version of the Root Bear GMTII in two tone? If so, I haven't see any on the TD's sites
- Does anyone know where to get them?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers.

Khalsasingh

Looking Around
4/7/18
Hello,

A couple of questions...

- Do they make a JF, Noob, ARF version of the Root Bear GMTII in two tone? If so, I haven't see any on the TD's sites

Thanks in advance!

Cheers.

i dont think its made yet

2MMS

Banned
1/4/14
Thanks, fellas.

Is that one on Youtube of good quality? Not sure if it is but it's a start.

machim

19/7/17
Thanks, fellas.

Is that one on Youtube of good quality? Not sure if it is but it's a start.

Looks shit to me. But common, it’s bi-colors gmt. There is no good version of it. Even noob fac.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2MMS

Banned
1/4/14
Looks shit to me. But common, it’s bi-colors gmt. There is no good version of it. Even noob fac.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks.

2MMS

Banned
1/4/14
Are the TD's planning on making a higher end version? Or, if there is wait list for it?

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
TD's don't make reps, factories do. Right now there is only one factory making it (BP) and the version they are making is horrible. Stay away! I have paid for this watch twice, rejected it both times and had to pay a re-stocking fee to one TD for the privilege of switching to a different watch.

Dial is ORANGE and zoom in on the bezel insert at 12 o'clock for stain and corrosion delight.

DSCN0223.jpg

Edit: Sorry I thought you were referring to the 5-digit Root beer GMT II. There will be more of the 6-digit ones coming out I would think. It's too popular a model for the factories not to want to cash in. Give them some more time.

Reactions: FREEWIFI and 2MMS

Richierichch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/11/17
Hello,

A couple of questions...

Thanks in advance!

Cheers.

I really want this watch as well hopefully they make one fast !

Sent from the RWI App

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Thanks. I was hoping to find an updated version of this.

https://trustytime.io/index.php?main...ducts_id=18701

No chance bro. Those models are long out of production. It's doubtful you could still get even that monstrosity Trusty still lists. He's very bad about not removing listings that are no longer available.

I tried two years ago to get one and the one I was shown looked like it had sat on some old warehouse shelf since 2006 and been rejected a dozen times. Well, 13 times after me, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: CAMGEN