• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Where I can find the best Rolex (replica) oyster bracelet?

MarcoF

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/7/18
Italy
Hi mate, please help me.....

I only lose money for no good bracelet...

john45

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/4/18
Sonoma
I have a Yuki and a Ginault. Ginault, hands down although you'll have to change the clasp.

Reactions: gabro

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Have your TD source one for you from ARF. I ditched the BP president bracelet on my daydate for this beauty.

gabro

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
17/3/18
john45 where did you get the Ginault bracelet from? Please

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

john45

29/4/18
Sonoma
john45 where did you get the Ginault bracelet from? Please

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Straight from the Ginault website, about $175 with discount. Definitely high quality but it lacks the small Rolex coronet on the clasp and all engraving. I can do without the engraving but I'd sure like to know where to source the small coronet. If I give up on finding the coronet, I'll just use the original clasp from my BK Noob V7.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Straight from the Ginault website, about $175 with discount. Definitely high quality but it lacks the small Rolex coronet on the clasp and all engraving. I can do without the engraving but I'd sure like to know where to source the small coronet. If I give up on finding the coronet, I'll just use the original clasp from my BK Noob V7.

You can have your TD source just a clasp for you from a factory that makes a clasp you like. I liked the BP Submariner clasp so much because of its 2mm glidelock adjustment capability that I put it on my gen GMT Master. For years I had suffered with a poorly fitting gen bracelet due to the unacommodating clasp adjustments. Then I had my TD source a replacement clasp for the rep Submariner.

One caveat - when you get JUST a clasp, it will NOT include the final link on the 12 o'clock side, That is considered part of the bracelet. I had spare bracelets and links, so I was able to swap in that connecting link on my rep Sub. Maybe you could use the Ginault one to connect to the rep clasp.

The link sticking up on the left clasp is the one that does NOT come as part of the clasp. Seriously though, I would just order an ARF bracelet if it were me. $148, best rep 904L bracelet available.

vkhaa

11/3/19
john45 I'm keen to know if you able to find coronet or new clasp? Does Ginault bracelet a direct swap to ARF/NOOB? Thanks

john45

29/4/18
Sonoma
Darned if I can remember what watch I put the bracelet on. I know that I successfully used a clasp from another rep band and that the bracelet worked just fine on whatever watch I used it for. I'm away from home now, but when I get home I'll check around to see where it might be and let you know by PM.