• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Batman BLNR listing on Puretime

goldman555

Known Member
4/8/16
Excuse me for the newbie question but I'm assuming ichs means incorrect hand stack? I have one of the wonderful CHS versions that keep breaking all the time.

I guess they've gone back to the original movement. It's super annoying because CHS is such a huge tell for this watch. I was hoping they had figured it out like they have with the Daytona and the 4130.

Anyway, excuse the question that any advice would be useful...

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
Excuse me for the newbie question but I'm assuming ichs means incorrect hand stack? I have one of the wonderful CHS versions that keep breaking all the time.

I guess they've gone back to the original movement. It's super annoying because CHS is such a huge tell for this watch. I was hoping they had figured it out like they have with the Daytona and the 4130.

Anyway, excuse the question that any advice would be useful...

You're right on all counts Sir, me thinks

Sjordan

Horology Curious
12/4/18
Would anyone know where to source a gen bezel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MAYHM

Known Member
Certified
22/3/16
Would anyone know where to source a gen bezel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check the usual sources; chrono24, eBay, maybe even the watch parts section here. Good luck though and expect to pay big if one comes up for sale. Plus, you will need to compete with me :p

Reactions: watchboi

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
This ichs boggles my mind!! No one will notice that!!

Sent from the RWI App

It’s not really about fooling others or judging a rep by whether “others” will notice....Rep connoisseur members who look at their watches will see the flaw themselves and it will bother them. I can understand that. Although ICHS doesn’t bother me.

Reactions: KJ2020

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
It’s not really about fooling others or judging a rep by whether “others” will notice....Rep connoisseur members who look at their watches will see the flaw themselves and it will bother them. I can understand that. Although ICHS doesn’t bother me.

ICHS doesn't bother me either. I would much rather have that than worry about how I have to set the time or the 24 hour hand or wind the watch. I've learned that with reps we're lucky to have one that works, so as long as that threshold is met I can handle a few inevitable flaws.

Reactions: thecoolguy

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Is it better the color platinum on this insert?

nvrp813

Known Member
3/9/18
USA
Guess I’ll be waiting until after CNY when ARF will release their BLNR... Bummer

Hans81

23/2/15
Guess I’ll be waiting until after CNY when ARF will release their BLNR... Bummer

Hey, that would be great! What is the source of that info? Do you now what the best blnr is at the moment and key flaws - did not find any details about that here. Thx

emdeevee

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
24/5/13
Southern California
Here's my batman, the last CHS noob, with smoke - modded insert, and a gen crystal.

I think it looks amazing.
baeec2e9d5a7cb6b48dbc26e18acbce9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk