• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Batman BLNR listing on Puretime

Blackjack

Known Member
27/7/16
Exciting either way, I absolutely love the BLNR and have been dying for a new/decent one.

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
Interesting...not sure about bezel color, but hopefully this is an ARF debut or Noob stepped up their game.

Ruski91

Put Some Respect On My Name
12/10/12
Not only that - there is still a clear dividing line in the silver number coloring where the bezel switches from black to blue. at 6 and 18. So doesnt seem like this is anything new or a game changer in any way.

Reactions: Deepsea4life

Suux88

22/4/12
movement looks shit, color looks off, line between transition still prominent

NEXT

soulowd

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/7/18
45mm? Thought they were like a 40mm

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
45mm? Thought they were like a 40mm

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

they are 40mm. Angus needs to put all correct info . He will probably update all the info soon including the price.

Last edited:
Reactions: soulowd

MAYHM

Known Member
Certified
22/3/16
Interested to see what the details are on this. It still looks like a poor attempt which is disappointing. A BLNR is the next on my list and the wait for something of quality (or at least a good base to franken) is seriously making me consider going gen.

peterpl

24/7/11
Doesnt look good. Bezel has a long way to go.

ffuhcu

14/7/16
Now updated with the description, Noob V8 Batman, still 316 steel (not something that bothers me, but would have been an obvious change to make), not clear (to me at least) what's changed/improved:

https://puretime.io/gmt-master-ii-11...-a2836-v8.html

Comparing to the previous version the blue does look a different colour, but hard to tell if that's just lighting. It also mentions "deep and double line engraved rehaut, brighter and more accurate engravings" but again, without side by side it's maybe hard to say.

https://puretime.io/gmt-master-ii-11...let-a2836.html

As mentioned by other posters, still with the obvious line through the 6/18 on the bezel.

Last edited:
Reactions: m5smg2

MAYHM

Known Member
Certified
22/3/16
Weird release - doesn't appear to be much improved, if anything. I have to laugh when it says "perfect SEL". They're very clearly flush with the lugs - completely wrong. Another release to pass on for me...

brane

not pronounced like brain
Supporter
Certified
17/8/15
Weird release - doesn't appear to be much improved, if anything. I have to laugh when it says "perfect SEL". They're very clearly flush with the lugs - completely wrong. Another release to pass on for me...

All I’ve ever wanted from a rep was a decent mid case and I’ve been preaching this since the day I’ve joined this forum which was 3 years ago. Lol.