• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The "CeraMeister" 116610LN Ceramic insert for Rolex Submariner....

gte587t

31/7/18
haha .. the 114060 is the king of subs (my opinion of course) and the CeraMeister insert is one the best around.

The original insert is a dead giveaway from close or far. I tend not to focus on the microscopic details as most gens too have flaws and variations from piece to piece and year to year.

Enjoy the 114060, probably the best kept secret in the rep world AND CeraMeister just raises it to another level.

Reactions: started

hitaninjaup

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/7/16
Received mine yesterday and proceeded to install it on my LN. Did a comparison to share the difference between Stock Noob (V7) vs Cerameister. Picture speaks for itself :)
Super glad Spirit started this project. Well done brother. Would be coming back for the LV.

PS: Yes, it came double-boxed, together with a screwdriver. And thanks for the tip ;)

vBAsh.jpg

yDVZD.jpg

yDuiU.jpg

yDKI8.jpg

yDpO3.jpg

yDvxb.jpg

yDIZ2.jpg

yDQid.jpg

yDcJZ.jpg

yDnXR.jpg

yDexg.jpg

yDxZa.jpg

yD9Fy.jpg

yDoJG.jpg

yDfXq.jpg

yDN26.jpg

yDFu0.jpg

This is all the convincing I need. I haven’t touched my v7 for a year now. I need this insert to breathe life back into the v7. Thanks for sharing!

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: jamesezra

Mrapplebee

Known Member
18/7/17
Who do I PM to order one of these for a noob V7 no-date? Spirit account page doesn’t allow me to send a PM.

Thanks

jamesezra

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/4/16
This is all the convincing I need. I haven’t touched my v7 for a year now. I need this insert to breathe life back into the v7. Thanks for sharing!

Sent from the RWI App

no worries buddy.
I concur with you. This breathed new life into my v7. I used to be put off by the dull insert numbers. Now, i wear it everyday!

Reactions: hitaninjaup

nvrp813

Known Member
3/9/18
USA
Just for interest - I have the ARF Submariner and have put the Cerameister on the watch as shown with original ARF insert (loose)

​​​​​​
ZeQJ0.jpg

​​​​​​
Ze1F6.jpg

ZevZq.jpg

Wow! Pics look great!! Have you had a chance to compare the ARF & CeraMeister to a gen insert? Just wondering which engraving color is closer to the gen, in your opinion.

beau7816

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/9/16
UK Devon
The CeraMeister is closer to Gen than ARF. Only time will tell if it hold up and still pops in 6 months.

Holla09

7/5/17
Looks like your PM function is blocked Spirit. How do we order one of these?

Spirit

Rolex Connoisseur
25/8/06
Looks like your PM function is blocked Spirit. How do we order one of these?

My PM isn´t blocked.... Forum system is sucking hard time. Some members are able to send me PMs just normally and others don't.... Will get in touch.

Cheers.
S.

rm2016

Known Member
26/3/16
These look great. Most people would never notice but getting this mod will definitely make me feel better. Thanks for your great work. And

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Is it possible to order 116710 LN insert?

Thank you ;-)

71bucks

18/5/10
Does anyone have thoughts on how the green color compares to the ARF LV insert?

(Deciding whether to keep my Noob V9 LV and put this insert on it or get an ARF LV)

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
Oh wow, I wasnt sure what this thread was all about until now. This is amazing work. I'm really hoping we see a 116710 insert soon (either LN or BLNR). Any chance that's in the pipeline Spirit?

nvrp813

Known Member
3/9/18
USA
Oh wow, I wasnt sure what this thread was all about until now. This is amazing work. I'm really hoping we see a 116710 insert soon (either LN or BLNR). Any chance that's in the pipeline Spirit?

A proper BLNR insert is a real game changer and would sell like water in the desert. Keeping my fingers crossed

Reactions: stealth658

golden buddha

Horology Curious
20/9/18
Hi to all im just a newbie here. how much is the bezel insert and how can i order? thanks to all

nvrp813

Known Member
3/9/18
USA
Yeah, forum is acting wierd... I added the direct links for the pictures so it should be easier for all to see them at least.

Price point for the black LN CeraMeister will be US$110 (excluding shipping and fees yet), and might be available already this week, but in a limited quantity at start.

Cheers,
Spirit.

Price is in the comment above.

spogi

Horology Curious
11/9/18
Oh wow if u can do that with the hulk ill be anticipating your work! I hope it won’t cost almost as much as the rep watch itself though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk