• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The "CeraMeister" 116610LN Ceramic insert for Rolex Submariner....

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
Just for interest - I have the ARF Submariner and have put the Cerameister on the watch as shown with original ARF insert (loose)

​​​​​​
ZeQJ0.jpg

​​​​​​
Ze1F6.jpg

ZevZq.jpg

Looks great man. Really worth the money.

Azmodia

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/8/18
I would also like to order a black variant if they are still available. Thanks in advance

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
This looks great. Does anyone know how it stacks up to the USD insert?

The fact that the insert is already done is a big bonus as USD needs you to send your insert to him for modding.

30/11/17
EU
SOLEX USD depends on what insert you send in. The "platinum" colour is pretty good for sure and it's quite smooths The cerameisters are probably brighter than Gen (don't have gen to compare) and imho a tad rough on the edges ass can also be seen in pics. Neither has creamy gen-like peachy colour in certain light. SpongeBob's inserts does get that colour.

Keniath

16/9/16
Upper Austria, Linz
SOLEX USD depends on what insert you send in. The "platinum" colour is pretty good for sure and it's quite smooths The cerameisters are probably brighter than Gen (don't have gen to compare) and imho a tad rough on the edges ass can also be seen in pics. Neither has creamy gen-like peachy colour in certain light. SpongeBob's inserts does get that colour.

the price difference is huge though. i think for the price the Cerameisters are a very good option
i wouldnt spend what SpongeBob is asking for

30/11/17
EU
Keniath It's true; the old saying that you get what you pay for is kinda true. Cerameister is indeed good for the price. Vrf and maybe arf inserts are also very good, however. About difference in long term durability, I don't know...

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09

Thanks. This would be going on a V9 Noob, so curious who has the better of the "budget" platinum mods. Spongebob unfortunately is too expensive.

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
SOLEX If you don't mind that the cerameister is too silvery bright it's probably a good option. Or just get a vrf insert from a td, may be cheaper.

Honestly, I got the USD insert and not very happy with it. I do not know if I got a bad one or what, but I just want something else that is similar to gen, that looks better than the standard insert on the v9 noob.

Reactions: retiredwatchguy68

Spirit

Rolex Connoisseur
25/8/06
Just took this pic of my 114060 now with a CeraMeister insert installed...

Reactions: RS6man

Azmodia

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/8/18
Does anyone know how the lume on this insert pearl is/ compares to gen/other reps, or if it has lume at all?

samkad

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/7/16
Please add me in for pre-order on LN insert for my Noob v7. Thanks

Last edited: