• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob Daytona vs ARF Daytona

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
arf always has the usual problem of the decentralized dial
ef1df3725e34bdc7f6a5f256dc531b5d.jpg

Inviato dal mio SM-N950F utilizzando Tapatalk

Rep cant be perfect,no one will never buy gen if rep is perfect... even the gen have some minor flaws

Wurstriwl

Known Member
24/8/18
Tell me.... I read the whole thread but not sure what to buy .... I have an arf sub and wanted to go for another one.

Bobi01

2/2/19
Tell me.... I read the whole thread but not sure what to buy .... I have an arf sub and wanted to go for another one.

If you want full working chronograph and all functions like gen then go for noob... if you dont need chronograph and you want more gen-like look and feel then go for arf,but you must know that you need watchsmith to remove useles deco plate and replace rotor for havier one...why? Because you have glued screews and jewels on deco plate that can fall in the movement and cause problems,and light rotor cant auto wind well,you will need to manual wind it every few days but with new 7750 rotor it wind very well and no need to manual wind

Reactions: freediver

Bobi01

2/2/19
I need experts for help
arf daytona 7750 movement,sometimes when i pull the crown to third position (for setting time) ,second hand doesnt stop and i need again to push back and pull out again to stop it and when i turning crown counter clockwise the second hand is moving.. is this some kind of issue and can this make a some problem? I will be thankfull for any advice or information

Bobi01

2/2/19
So i realize that that hack mechanism doesnt work well,if someone know what should i do let me know,tnx

Bobi01

2/2/19
You need to send it for a service, so it can be assessed

My watchsmith checked it and said that no need for service because that hacking lever is little shorter and sometimes stops second and sometimes dont,and if it doesnt bother me no need to touch it because it cant cause any damage... his words