• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob Daytona vs ARF Daytona

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
But when you are new in this world of replica watches and you dont know anything about this and you want daytona that looks and feels almost like genuine... here in my country i dont think i can sell it to anyone,especialy now when i know that is a time bomb movement... so is it worth to buy arf or not it changes nothing to me.. thats why bothers me and i just want to have this watch few years working ... i dont need the chrono ,just work fine

TxWatchGuy

Horology Curious
19/10/18
I’m curious if anyone has thoughts on noon and their “refusal” to sell replacement parts for their movement. My TD won’t even provide pricing for a noob 116500, saying that they (noob) just ask the buyer to send to China for repairs.

I definitely prefer the noob, so I may just have to go with a different TD, but I’d worked with my TD for a number of other watches so it gave me a bit of pause. Thoughts?

Bobi01

2/2/19
Removed deco plate and light rotor from arf and placed new havier rotor and lubricated with mobeus..wearing it for about 3-4 days and no need for manual wind anymore

Reactions: vcappp

MadWatcher

Known Member
20/3/19
I want to do the ARF dial and bezel on a Noob V2 with the updated dial but I it looks like the latest ARF Daytona V2 have dials that are too skinny now. Would anyone here consider doing the dial swap on their Noob with the ARF V2 dial? Also is it still possible to get a ARF V1 Daytona?

Here is a picture posted by M Scott in another thread illustrating the difference.
VWJYTD.jpg

iwantaprettywatch

Known Member
1/8/16
Dear members, I have finally found love for the daytona Panda and have decided it will be my next modded watch I'd like to own. I have had success sourcing for a 116500 noob v2 but every dealer i've emailed has told me as of this month and in the future to come, ARF will no long supply any more parts as they are trying to prevent buyers from using just their parts to mod noob watches. Is there anyone out there who can provide a solution or a set of ARF Bezel and white dial to me for sale? It seems like my dream of owning a modded, genlike daytona is impossible to achieve now without dropping serious money on both the ARF and noob watches. Really disappointing news, if only i had found love for this watch last month.

mir36

Known Member
5/6/09
Got my Noob after Chinese New Year thanks to this thread. Version didn’t matter much. Swapped in a gen dial and relumed the hands.

GTTpsWE.jpg

Last edited:

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
Dear members, I have finally found love for the daytona Panda and have decided it will be my next modded watch I'd like to own. I have had success sourcing for a 116500 noob v2 but every dealer i've emailed has told me as of this month and in the future to come, ARF will no long supply any more parts as they are trying to prevent buyers from using just their parts to mod noob watches. Is there anyone out there who can provide a solution or a set of ARF Bezel and white dial to me for sale? It seems like my dream of owning a modded, genlike daytona is impossible to achieve now without dropping serious money on both the ARF and noob watches. Really disappointing news, if only i had found love for this watch last month.

I had the understanding you needed to shave the arf dial to make it fit the noob. Is that not the case for arf v2?

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
could you clarify? Both the ARF V1 and v2 dials have to be shaved in order to fit a noob case correct? V2 is the optimal choice still for a hybrid daytona build with noob base and arf bezel and dial.

You need to shave both off, they're the same size.

Adders

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/3/19
Just finished reading all 98 pages of this thread. As a long time lurker of this forum I just wanted to say thanks for everyone’s input and knowledge. Just ordered my first rep - Noob V2 116500ln white dial. Can wait to share the QC’s in a few days (hopefully)

Alexccmeister

8/11/18
Just finished reading all 98 pages of this thread. As a long time lurker of this forum I just wanted to say thanks for everyone’s input and knowledge. Just ordered my first rep - Noob V2 116500ln white dial. Can wait to share the QC’s in a few days (hopefully)

Don't share QC pictures unless you have already approved the QC. Only share QC pictures if you have a legitimate concern on the watch.

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
Just got the black V2 noob, I think the dial looks better was planning on swapping but I don’t think I will now. Still unsure about the SEL. Appreciate anyones opinions on the link below

https://m.imgur.com/a/3fWmE9R

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

the SEL look ok. I just received a noob v2 blach 116500 and had the same concern, they could be better, but are ok
08b34d8db8844341bb1673d3902bbfad.jpg

Sent from my iPad with Tapatalk

Reactions: vcappp and Rolemars

bac14070596

Known Member
21/3/18
United Kingdom
Could someone tell me the difference between the Noob V2 116500ln on puretime with an added date of September 2018 and then the same model watch on Intime which stats pre order. is this the same watch ?

Thanks

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk