• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob Daytona vs ARF Daytona

Alexccmeister

8/11/18
QC Noob Daytona 904L.......counters are orrible!!! I will change with ARF V2!
7ec4df28f80107d35c4529368dc0be4e.jpg

Inviato dal mio SM-N950F utilizzando Tapatalk

Apart from the fat sub-dial which is obvious in this pic, what's wrong with the counter? The alignment seems alright. A few people post ARF with bad bezel misalignment. The 120 marker was off to one side of the 6 hour marker. This one looks good.

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15
QC Noob Daytona 904L.......counters are orrible!!! I will change with ARF V2!
7ec4df28f80107d35c4529368dc0be4e.jpg

Inviato dal mio SM-N950F utilizzando Tapatalk

Not sure why anyone would pick an ARF over a Noob

After owning both, the noob is hands down better in every way other than the dial and bezel, but on the wrist there is not much even in dial and bezel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Apart from the fat sub-dial which is obvious in this pic, what's wrong with the counter? The alignment seems alright. A few people post ARF with bad bezel misalignment. The 120 marker was off to one side of the 6 hour marker. This one looks good.

This watch it's ok for franken and stop!

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Not sure why anyone would pick an ARF over a Noob

After owning both, the noob is hands down better in every way other than the dial and bezel, but on the wrist there is not much even in dial and bezel

with this dial the watch can not be worn. It is seen that it is a fake 10 meters away

The Tourist

27/3/14
I think if most people here stop buying the Noob then maybe they will be forced to correct the dial. :)
For me I am still thinking.

Seems there is already a Noob 126500 V2 with black dial available. I posted my QC pics earlier in this thread and it was generally confirmed that this is a V2 (or at least my watch has an updated black Noob dial), because the subdials are now closer to gen. I'm eagerly awaiting this watch, it's already shipped.

ssouthall6

10/10/13
Seems there is already a Noob 126500 V2 with black dial available. I posted my QC pics earlier in this thread and it was generally confirmed that this is a V2 (or at least my watch has an updated black Noob dial), because the subdials are now closer to gen. I'm eagerly awaiting this watch, it's already shipped.

Yours is the only example I've seen of it.

It's definitely NOT an ARF dial, definitely noob and the Subdials are definitely smaller.

This reminds me of the v9 with perfect sel that about 3 people got! It exists but trying to get a TD to work out what you're talking about let alone identify it....good luck everyone hahaha

Reactions: KJ2020

Adrenix

5/12/18
Great photos. The lighting in the first one really threw me!

I'm guessing ARF?

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17

I think it's about how they took pictures. just tilt the clock a little and choose the right lights that change everything. I refused my yesterday. The counters were fat! as soon as you arrive, take some photos frontally and with natural light.