• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob Daytona vs ARF Daytona

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
I'm searching for a good Daytona m116519ln-0024 (White gold, Oysterflex model) with full working Chrono and a nice Oysterflex bracelet (with fast tuning system in clasp as gen has ).

From all TD having a web site I have only found ARF models with 3 & 9 subs not working as in my cheap rep.

If possible I would like a 4130 clone movement and a white gold plated one if available.

Do you have any hints for me? Nobody searching the same?

Thank you !

No factories make any reps plated in WG that I know of. Their solution for that is SS. The factories do however make the correct body shape for the PM (precious metal) models, different from the body shape of the SS models.

SS on top, PM on bottom

8vK8D.jpg

Reactions: SuperLory

enetec

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/12/18
No factories make any reps plated in WG that I know of. Their solution for that is SS. The factories do however make the correct body shape for the PM (precious metal) models, different from the body shape of the SS models.

SS on top, PM on bottom

8vK8D.jpg

Yeah, right! ! Even my cheap replica has the right body shape!

I didn't know! Thank you !!

So web sites that "sell" white gold plated Daytonas are scams... aren't they?

Reactions: KJ2020

Simonbolivar

Renowned Member
17/2/13
Long Island, New York
A beauty !! In hands how satisfied are you with the dial :)?

I’ve been staring at it for 2 days and am amazed. Honestly, I cannot understand the criticisms and microscopic comparisons being done between noob, ARF, gen, etc. The sum of the build is way beyond what we’ve ever had available for Daytona’s in the rep world.

Reactions: jcher

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
Honestly, I cannot understand the criticisms and microscopic comparisons being done between noob, ARF, gen, etc.

You don’t need a microscope to see the fat subdials, it is a nice watch but the subdials are a pita...see the difference in this pic

b8ca3f1512308cca75dc08775b62e575.jpg

Sent from iX

Alexccmeister

8/11/18
I personally prefer a fully functional chrono watch over look as both I think pretty good. But of course if Noob sort out the subdial, it would be sure buy.

Reactions: shaKi47

Slowlex

Put Some Respect On My Name
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
24/7/13
If anyone has a noob v2 white dial for sale, I have a WTB that is urgent. Sorry mods...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
Not bad at all! Mine is running +10s a day. Do you think it is worth servicing?

I wouldn’t service/regulate but it depends on your needs.

I set my watches to +5mins (sometimes more) and if by the end of the week they are reading about right, then it’s all good.

Although I can’t remember the last time I wore a single watch straight for a week.

Realtime

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/5/18