Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Noob Daytona vs ARF Daytona

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interested in the wax treatment as well

Comment

I am Interested in the wax treatment as well. Tried googling it. No results.

Comment

guru do you know about this?

Comment

i think nowadays mostly use IPL. Wax is passe'.
          I'm in love with the shape of Roo // Sucker for 3-6-9 dials

Comment

Originally posted by SuperLory View Post
            i think nowadays mostly use IPL. Wax is passe'.
            I just had the feeling someone was going to say something of this sort when discussing wax treatments

Comment

Originally posted by grandphuba View Post

I just had the feeling someone was going to say something of this sort when discussing wax treatments
              Hi, I don't know exactly what the wax treatment consists of but it was offered to me by one of our esteem modder @Harleysta91 (EU based) I suppose you could contact him

Comment

Originally posted by red1 View Post
                guru do you know about this?
                normally girls use a wax treatment. Doing this on the 116500 is just ripping you off with another unnecessary mod. The ARF white dial is very good. It all depends on the lightning when the picture is taken.

Sent from my iPad with Tapatalk

sigpic

Comment

both gen, first one is same color then ARF
                  second my ARF dial on noob with ARF bezel
                  Third also gen but pic taken with different light.
                  I would rather spend the money in a service for the 4130 movement instead this so called wax movement!

Last edited by guru; 08-02-19, 09:32.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by guru View Post
                    both gen, first one is same color then ARF
                    second my ARF dial on noob with ARF bezel
                    Third also gen but pic taken with different light.
                    I would rather spend the money in a service for the 4130 movement instead this so called wax movement!

Thanks for clearing that up. I have two Arf and two noob with me and both Arf are cream/ivory and Noob is white. Looks like they used a different gen to copy the dial

Comment

Honestly I prefer the creamy dial, so it's great that there are gens with that color

Comment

Hello,i have arf v2 and i need to manual wind it every few days..is this normal for that model?

Comment

Originally posted by Robi01 View Post
                          Hello,i have arf v2 and i need to manual wind it every few days..is this normal for that model?
                          yes, you bought the wrong watch

sigpic

Comment

Why wrong? Because of that? If it is normal it is not problem for me..i like the feel of this watch..it is so expensive feel

Comment

Yes with the useless deco-plates and deco-rotor inside, it is normal.
                              Just remove these unnecessary parts (deco plates + rotor) and install an ETA7750 rotor instead.
                              The watch winds than much better and has much more power reserve.

Another suggestion:
                              When you are already removing these deco-parts and install the ETA rotor, source a small caseback (from JF Faux Chrono version, or Noob Faux Chrono 2824 version...)
                              Than the watch is much slimmer and the feeling is also more GEN like with this.
                              Also a slight service (oiling ...) will be good for these movements.

Why wrong? Because of that? If it is normal it is not problem for me..i like the feel of this watch..it is so expensive feel
                              Yes I understand you. This watch is really nice and OOTB a very good REP. The ARF dial and bezel is just amazing.
                              I sold mine only, because I have a modded Noob with ARF parts
                              time goes by so slowly ...

Comment

Can you please send me link of which rotor would i buy because i dont know anything about this things ????????... and for that case back i like it like this it is not problem for me...just i need to do is change this rotor because of winding..this loud not bother me but low power reserve bother me...

Comment

Working...
                                X