• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob Daytona vs ARF Daytona

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18
I approved this arf..it looks its all ok except bezel alignment,i rejected 2 before this with fade out bezel numbers and disalignment...my TD said me that all batch is with little bezel disalignment on 120...is that easy to take out ceramic bezel and replace?

It is not uncommon for the 120 bezel marker to be misaligned like this on an ARF ceramic bezel.

ARF still makes the best replica bezel and you should use a special tool to remove and replace it without breaking it.

Reactions: Bobi01

DJ Woody

Known Member
5/8/18
London
It is not uncommon for the 120 bezel marker to be misaligned like this on an ARF ceramic bezel.

ARF still makes the best replica bezel and you should use a special tool to remove and replace it without breaking it.

Just want to understand, is it a case of the assembly meaning the bezel is misaligned with the dial or the actual manufacture of the bezel where it will misalign regardless of how its positioned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18
Just want to understand, is it a case of the assembly meaning the bezel is misaligned with the dial or the actual manufacture of the bezel where it will misalign regardless of how its positioned

It is the manufacture of the bezel. The 60 at the top can be aligned perfectly, but the 120 at the bottom will still be off.

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
It is the manufacture of the bezel. The 60 at the top can be aligned perfectly, but the 120 at the bottom will still be off.

On mine what i approved recently i think 60-120 is well aligned but completly bezel is little misaligned,so with replace it can be fixed

Bobi01

2/2/19
But it is not big deal and not that obvious on hand... i saw few gen daytonas with misaligned 120

38punisher

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/5/19
Hey guys, what you think about this arf? Received those photos from td, before i proceed i would like to have your opinion, the bezel looks misaligned at six, but the strange things i noticed zooming in are the insert numbers that looks strange to me. Do you think they are normal considering we are zooming those pictures 3x or 4x the real one? I looked up at all the arf pictures i found and never noticed something similar, please help me...cheers

Katsumi Yamada

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/4/18
Guys please this is important.
Does noob use the same black dial for 116520 and 116500?
Please let me know.

Spitfire63

Renowned Member
29/4/18
Hey guys, what you think about this arf? Received those photos from td, before i proceed i would like to have your opinion, the bezel looks misaligned at six, but the strange things i noticed zooming in are the insert numbers that looks strange to me. Do you think they are normal considering we are zooming those pictures 3x or 4x the real one? I looked up at all the arf pictures i found and never noticed something similar, please help me...cheers

The only advice that I can give is that I've just got an ARF 116520 and I studied it in minute detail on QC when I receive the watch after looking at blown up pics on screen it came as a shock just how small it actually is its only 40mm, at arms length I struggle to read to wording on the dial let alone see any tiny flaw.

Reactions: kopite81

38punisher

15/5/19
The only advice that I can give is that I've just got an ARF 116520 and I studied it in minute detail on QC when I receive the watch after looking at blown up pics on screen it came as a shock just how small it actually is its only 40mm, at arms length I struggle to read to wording on the dial let alone see any tiny flaw.

Yes was exactly what i was thinking about, when we look at 3x or 4x or even more zooming it we are seeing something that in real life we never noticed without a lens in the hand...thank you, i think i will proceed

MadWatcher

Known Member
20/3/19
Yea even before i got my Noob v2.2, I was already looking for a ARF dial and bezel. Then when the Noob arrived, the "O" spacing on the dial and the sherif "R" on the bezel wasn't as bad in real life.

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18

Some people have noticed some "fading" on some of the resent bezels from ARF, so that might be what you are seeing.

The bezel looking misaligned at six (the 120 marker) is not uncommon.

Bobi01

2/2/19
471f86d2f9e6d227617e75d672edb165.jpg

Beauty arrived,im so satisfied with bezel alignment and engraving is amazing,so crisp

YoungGun87

3/2/14
Robi01 Congrats your daytona looks amazing. I wish the ARF got the clone movement I would buy in a heartbeat. I want the working chrono ????

I am trying to order a noob but still waiting for confirm. I guess factory issues hence the delay.

Reactions: Bobi01 and XLR8R

Bobi01

2/2/19
Check out bezel engraving in very low light...amazing
ad74b88fe3f2b92e7fdc458d7f0252e9.jpg

Reactions: M Scott

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17

can anyone tell me if arf produced the dial with the thickest counters? I have a V2 but they are not as thick as these

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17
arf always has the usual problem of the decentralized dial
ef1df3725e34bdc7f6a5f256dc531b5d.jpg

Inviato dal mio SM-N950F utilizzando Tapatalk