• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BP vs Noob for Daytona?

stockwatch

18/10/15
Any thread I can read to understand it better ?

Basel world 2016 all black Daytona is sold out from noob .
BP has thicker case for 7750 movement but that one is in stock. Just wondering if the case size is the same with noob and also the marking how much is the difference ?

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stockwatch

18/10/15
Any thread I can read to understand it better ?

Basel world 2016 all black Daytona is sold out from noob .
BP has thicker case for 7750 movement but that one is in stock. Just wondering if the case size is the same with noob and also the marking how much is the difference ?

Thank you

Bump

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
Noob would be the better choice between those 2. Also check out the ARF Daytona, but it does not have fully functioning chronos.

WatchaholicMallorca

Renowned Member
2/9/16
ARF or NOOB, as they’re both similar thickness to gen. ARF has a partly working Chrono but better case shape, NOOB full working Chrono but the case shape is wrong

WatchaholicMallorca

Renowned Member
2/9/16
Looking for the noob myself, any news when will be in stock again?

Right now you can preorder the noob in different variations of rose gold on straps. Which apparently have a better case shape than the first generation of stainless they released. So I assume the “v2” of the stainless will be out soon enough

timnic54

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/2/16
Thailand
ARF or NOOB, as they’re both similar thickness to gen. ARF has a partly working Chrono but better case shape, NOOB full working Chrono but the case shape is wrong

Case shape is equally as good on the Noob as the ARF.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...vs-arf-daytona

Noob 4130 case

43436146411_f65b1202d4_b.jpg

Reactions: WatchaholicMallorca