• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Datejust 116234 36mm PROJECT

Spatiumtemporis

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/8/16
As i told you in the other thread, i'm looking for a mini franken DJ
How much it costed you all ?
I've just bought the gen datewheel roulette and would like to add the blue dial but it's a mission impossible to find one at human prices ...

I really don t know the prices because i haven t bought them. They were given to me by a friend.

I guess you could find a gen dial at around 400 eu.

And yes the blue baton dial requires a roulette dw.

Sent from the RWI App

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia
As i told you in the other thread, i'm looking for a mini franken DJ
How much it costed you all ?
I've just bought the gen datewheel roulette and would like to add the blue dial but it's a mission impossible to find one at human prices ...

Blue dial will cost you about usd350. I found a white for 300
Roulette date wheel 200 euro
crystal 320
work 100
service 100

Reactions: Spatiumtemporis

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
ssouthall6 amazing watch mate.

Did you go for the roulette dw ? Just curious.

What crystal / gasket did u use ?

Hands do make a diff but not huge like on the subs.

image hosting services

Sent from the RWI App

You too mate :)

I think I went for the lec no AR cyclops to save money, now I kinda regret it and want the AR version. The only other AR crystal I had in stock was a c12 for a ceramic sub which looked too thick. I think the one you need is the 25-295-CAR-C1.

I think the gasket on all of them is 29.5mm / 2.7mm.

I went for the normal datewheel, didn't like the roulette on silver dial. On blue and black it looks mint though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spatiumtemporis

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/8/16
Your great result has encouraged me to do my own. Thanks!

Thanks !

I think you'd be better buying a gen. The dj isn t that expensive.

Or you could buy the cheapest 116200 and do some upgrades on it.

Sent from the RWI App

Spatiumtemporis

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/8/16
ssouthall6

Car c1 is what i've used but it's gasket was taller than what the arf had so i've went for the arf gasket in the end.

This was the reason i've asked you about the gasket.

Silver baton isn t supposed to have a roulette dw anyway so you did good!

Sent from the RWI App

GregH

Known Member
25/6/18
What about the weight. To me seems very lighter than the gen and this could be a very big tell

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Spatiumtemporis

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/8/16
It will be a bit lighter than the Gen of course but pretty much the same weight as the 116200.

sssunil

Horology Curious
9/12/18
You too mate :)

I think I went for the lec no AR cyclops to save money, now I kinda regret it and want the AR version. The only other AR crystal I had in stock was a c12 for a ceramic sub which looked too thick. I think the one you need is the 25-295-CAR-C1.

I think the gasket on all of them is 29.5mm / 2.7mm.

I went for the normal datewheel, didn't like the roulette on silver dial. On blue and black it looks mint though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read somewhere that C12 is the right crystal for dj 36? I am considering buying a gen crystal, but am not sure if the gen crystal will make much difference.

0x9

11/8/17
EU [GER]
I also have a question regarding the crystal of the 116234: Does a 16234 crystal also fit this model? I have a gen one here, but no 116234 to verify. Before i buy a six digit, i would like to know whether i can use that crystal or not. Unfortunately i dont have a part number. The only thing i know is, that i comes from a 16234 :p